• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick's bizarre personality change, pre and post head scarring injury:

G

Before the injury, he could admit he was fat:

nigger4wtff.jpg

Afterwards:

nigger3.jpg

[MEDIA=youtube]AuRXVMSG3po[/MEDIA]

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
If I told a UFC fighter he was fat and didn’t know how to fight, they would laugh. It’s called confidence Rick. People with it don’t have to autistically respond, deny the accusation, then make a 3 year olds response with “I know you are but what am I?”.

Last edited:

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Forum Clout
I know he keeps going on with the fully trained fighter and operator bullshit but he knows we know he is full of shit. He knows his whole manufactured twitter personality is over. Almost anytime he starts with his outrageous claims someone is there to correct the record and share the KF link.

It's over rick. Quietly, quietly was key child.

P.S. Go fuck yourself

Last edited:
P

potatopeeler63

Hmmm pat isn’t wearing a panelist badge… was the special boy too smart and witty to be invited on, to avoid showboating on other guests? Completely accuraTe

also, redditors should investigate this carrie patel broad, I’m sure she’d be shocked to hear the revelations RE rick’s pedophilia

P

potatopeeler63

You don't say you're fat standing next to a fat woman!

That's like saying you have sore legs from running to someone in a wheelchair.

Jesus he's socially retarded.
What’s even worse is he thinks he’s not fat, he was making that comment because he thought people would see the picture and be like “WTF that guy isn’t fat at all?? He’s a buff jock! Don’t be so hard on yourself!”
Douchechills from pity pat

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
An autism tip for Patso:

When someone posts a picture of you and other people - no matter how you feel about your own appearance - don’t comment on it and make it about you.

Instead, say something nice about the other people in the photo - not necessarily their appearances either - and leave it at that.

People will like you more.

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
What’s even worse is he thinks he’s not fat, he was making that comment because he thought people would see the picture and be like “WTF that guy isn’t fat at all?? He’s a buff jock! Don’t be so hard on yourself!”
Douchechills from pity pat

For about five minutes I thought that Pat could have a shred of self awareness.

But, you're probably right. He probably wrote that to draw attention to the "fact" that he is NOT fat.