• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick’s Ball Washers Are Here

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5714.jpeg
IMG_5715.jpeg

Pat ruined his own life; by lying over and over again, and wasting tax payer dollars

Rick Roblinson

Sausage-Fingered Vulgarian
Forum Clout
Hey FAGGOT Proscriptus, if you're going to point something out why don't you point out that Patrick Tomlinson was arrested for threatening to kill his ex-wife and her new husband, possibly his own daughter. But he 100% admitted to threatening to kill Jon Snyder. Go fuck yourself.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The money spent on that car is stupid, Patrick’s tiresome joke is stupid. It’s just all so tiring.
What’s with failed assholes and needing twitter?
Well for pat, he has always hated that people dont take him seriously and generally disregard everything he says. Then one day he thought he found his calling. Its all for some validation.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Its an intentional joke about how they’re against birth control. I’m sure he stole it from someone else.
It might be a Pat original since it's fucking awful. IED would work as a joke since they don't have IEDs in Texas, but he couldn't help himself and had to shoehorn an abortion reference in there which is just stacking a shitty joke on top of an okay joke, ruining the okay joke and making the whole thing shitty.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
Hey FAGGOT Proscriptus, if you're going to point something out why don't you point out that Patrick Tomlinson was arrested for threatening to kill his ex-wife and her new husband, possibly his own daughter. But he 100% admitted to threatening to kill Jon Snyder. Go fuck yourself.
Has the probably token libtard of the group, I can say that it’s well known that Pat is a creep, and full of shit.
Women don’t feel comfortable around him for a reason.