• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick: WWIII is inevitable, we must nuke Russia first. Also Patrick:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1645744092513.png

1645744109770.png

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Don’t forget Pat said Boris Johnston would be thrown into prison with Trump (at a US prison for sone reason) because he…shook Trump’s hand at an event with other world leaders. Might explain why he doesn’t have a bank account and isn’t allowed to use the stove.
This Pat guy is a fat, gay dummy.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
We know this isn't America because there isn't a dozen dudes beating a random half to death before they get arrested and let out by a globalist district attorney so they can do it all over again the next night.

G

Weird nobody in that whole crowd is holding a sign. They may be lining up for bread for all Rick knows.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Lol at illegitimate government. While me and Pat probably agree Putin has found a way to make himself god in Russia, not just the leader. He’s been elected every time. That’s legitimate, not illegitimate.

I think Pats jealous that despite having man boobs, Uncle Vlad is an actual tough guy, and Piggy just pretends to be one online.

1D87D3D1-905A-4E23-A1E5-B4008FF602F8.jpeg
B1D3103B-7AAD-4D5E-B93E-16016D055656.jpeg
1AEF93DC-4C67-4559-8F25-39EEC269BFE0.jpeg