• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick with the deep cut

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He's all in with the Wolfmother.

Screenshot_20211228-222141.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He has the worst taste in music. Wolfmother had 2 hits over a decade ago and were done because they were so forgettable. Even funnier Pat said they were “hair metal” (not even close) when they’re just another of the hundreds of bands trying to sound like Led Zeppelin. I’m guessing in 8 years Pat will be bragging he discovered this new band called Greta Van Fleet.

G

He has the worst taste in music. Wolfmother had 2 hits over a decade ago and were done because they were so forgettable. Even funnier Pat said they were “hair metal” (not even close) when they’re just another of the hundreds of bands trying to sound like Led Zeppelin. I’m guessing in 8 years Pat will be bragging he discovered this new band called Greta Van Fleet.
I'm a big Zeppelin fan whether that makes me a faggot or not. To me, Wolfmother is a non-factor in any music conversation. But I was honestly offended by Greta Van Fleet responding to criticism with "We're 18 and had never heard of Led Zeppelin until people started accusing us of copying them."

Greta Van Fleet is an industry-manufactured pop band a'la N'SYNC made for nostalgia-simp, consumer rubes like Pig. They seem like nice kids but they should not rightfully exist.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
His loves his numetal and other gay shit you would turn down at a red light. Hey Pat, Shut Up When I’m Atalkin You!!

God dammit does this blow. Too bad, cuz I met the singer of this band years ago, and he seemed like a good egg.

I was behind the stage at an outdoor festival they used to do down here when his band was about to go on. He was waiting while Bubba the Love Sponge was intro'ing his stupid band, but his wireless mic was live and he kept interrupting him from back stage with "fuck you"s and shit. Fucking hilarious.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I'm a big Zeppelin fan whether that makes me a faggot or not. To me, Wolfmother is a non-factor in any music conversation. But I was honestly offended by Greta Van Fleet responding to criticism with "We're 18 and had never heard of Led Zeppelin until people started accusing us of copying them."

Greta Van Fleet is an industry-manufactured pop band a'la N'SYNC made for nostalgia-simp, consumer rubes like Pig. They seem like nice kids but they should not rightfully exist.
Nothing wrong with liking Led Zeppelin but there’s a big difference between bands being influenced by them and ripping them off. I agree with Van Fleet, that made me automatically hate them for them to say with a straight face they weren’t aware of Led Zeppelin. That’s like acting like you’ve never heard of The Rolling Stones but call your band Gimme Shelter.