• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick with a sneaky jab at Ethan Van Sciver

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat is jealous that Ethan is self sustaining and cant be canceled. Pat wishes his writing was able to provide a realistic livable income. Ethan has more talent with his art and doesnt need to worry about word count. He ends up making money only pat can dream with his books. None of Pats cries on twitter can effect him. Ethan doesnt rely on the convention tour to sell books while Pat is spending close to $800 per convention (room/food/booze) to sell single digit books and ending up in the negative by the end of the weekend.

G

Pat is jealous that Ethan is self sustaining and cant be canceled. Pat wishes his writing was able to provide a realistic livable income. Ethan has more talent with his art and doesnt need to worry about word count. He ends up making money only pat can dream with his books. None of Pats cries on twitter can effect him. Ethan doesnt rely on the convention tour to sell books while Pat is spending close to $800 per convention (room/food/booze) to sell single digit books and ending up in the negative by the end of the weekend.
You really are an obsessive asshole

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I wonder how many con’s he will actually go to this year - I’m guessing 3 or less because his career is long dead and doesn’t sell shit. I’m surprised he hasn’t tried to set up a table and sell books at his local farmers market / swap meet / flea market on the weekends.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I wonder how many con’s he will actually go to this year - I’m guessing 3 or less because his career is long dead and doesn’t sell shit. I’m surprised he hasn’t tried to set up a table and sell books at his local farmers market / swap meet / flea market on the weekends.
He did cut out a few cons last year that he usually attends. I wonder if it was because they didnt want him there or because it wasnt profitable to justify the trip.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
this hurts Pat's fragile effeminate feelings
1704235559560.png

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
The primary differences between EVS and Pat are that EVS is actually creative, and genuinely enjoys the craft of writing. That's why he's successful - he's passionate about what he does.

Pat is not a talented writer, nor is he creative. By his own admission, he only got into writing because he thought it would make him rich and famous ( the notion of the superstar author is all but dead ). He failed at this, because his only true passion is reserved for Twitter.