• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick wants the Reddit Rascals™️ in prison for their crimes

G

Found on Reddit r/all...

Screenshot_20211102-221244_textPlus.jpg

G

Found on Reddit r/all...

View attachment 11625
This faggot is literally insane and completely indicative of how equally fascistic the Far Left and Far Right is.

He wants us in jail because we hurt people. Those people being pedos and their enablers. This has surpassed even Cumia levels of a lack of self awareness.

I always enjoy these posts but I think we’re done here. On to that pastor fucking weirdo.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
This faggot is literally insane and completely indicative of how equally fascistic the Far Left and Far Right is.

He wants us in jail because we hurt people. Those people being pedos and their enablers. This has surpassed even Cumia levels of a lack of self awareness.

I always enjoy these posts but I think we’re done here. On to that pastor fucking weirdo.
Nice try. This ends when Pat says it ends.