• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick wants his new nickname to be "Micropenis". Weird (and fat) guy, but I'm happy to oblige.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Every accusation is an admission.

From now on, I will only refer to Micropenis as Micropenis.

Micropenis Tomlinson, that's what I'm calling him now. The books are closed.

micropenis.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
IMG-3153.jpg

IMG-3558-2.jpg

IMG-3559.jpg

This wonderful man who has never done anything to deserve being tormented also once chased this dude around Twitter all day until the guy eventually said he was reporting him and Big Brave Pat started deleting about 80 tweets calling him some variation of wee dick.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
IMG-3153.jpg

IMG-3558-2.jpg

IMG-3559.jpg

This wonderful man who has never done anything to deserve being tormented also once chased this dude around Twitter all day until the guy eventually said he was reporting him and Big Brave Pat started deleting about 80 tweets calling him some variation of wee dick.
So Trump caused the Pandemic? When did this happen? That's a new one. And reminder, I believe this fat faggot was the first in line (almost literally, because of his hypertension) to get his shot like a good boy. A shot that was created under the Trump administration.

Reminder: Piggy and Nikki had no problem accepting Trump's free bucks. Funny how that works.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
So Trump caused the Pandemic? When did this happen? That's a new one. And reminder, I believe this fat faggot was the first in line (almost literally, because of his hypertension) to get his shot like a good boy. A shot that was created under the Trump administration.

Reminder: Piggy and Nikki had no problem accepting Trump's free bucks. Funny how that works.
And claimed he would donate his Biden bucks to a democratic campaign. I remember even his followers said he should give it to a local food bank etc to actually help people in area and he gave them a “no, child” at the idea of actually helping people.

BlackTransLivesMatter

Admincel
Forum Clout
Fat narcissist thinks he is entitled to only positive attention on the internet. The fights he starts are for him to be won. Any other scenario will result in prison for the opposing parties.

1719945495850.png