• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

pAtRiCk tOmLiNsOn

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Dv5vhdn.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I'm annoyed that whoever texted him warned him about the weight limit in his attic.

I was looking forward to the news coverage of Milwaukee's finest trying to dig him out of the basement without whatever's left of the hovel collapsing on him.
You really think that fat jerk off is going to listen. Now he'll refuse to move it out of obese spite. And because he was warned he can't claim ignorance, do he's liable

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
You really think that fat jerk off is going to listen. Now he'll refuse to move it out of obese spite. And because he was warned he can't claim ignorance, do he's liable
I worry that he'll get mentally jammed up; too obstinate to move it to a safe location, but too scurred to use it where it is.

There's no happy ending in that situation; no Go Fund Me with a camera shoved in Fatty's sweaty red face through a crack in the rubble while he explains how the barbell has cut off circulation to his legs and he needs money for the amputations.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I worry that he'll get mentally jammed up; too obstinate to move it to a safe location, but too scurred to use it where it is.

There's no happy ending in that situation; no Go Fund Me with a camera shoved in Fatty's sweaty red face through a crack in the rubble while he explains how the barbell has cut off circulation to his legs and he needs money for the amputations.
I imagine him like the guy in 127 hours except he'd just chew through his arm. then the other one, even if it isn't stuck

G

The fucking irony. The dude makes a meme of Rick blocking anyone who refutes his theory, Rick fatly objects to the meme, the dude refutes his theory, and Rick blocks him. He literally proved the meme correct. He's just so bad at life.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I notice he stopped threatening with lawsuits and now it's just a vague "before you are found". No threat of legal action anymore, no threat of civil suits anymore. Just a nebulous "before you're found". After three years of empty threats have whittled you down to having nothing more than "or else", just give up. Change your number and do what everyone has told you to do for 38 months, ignore it and be boring enough that everyone moves on.