• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick Tomlinson HATES CNN

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1644105778464.png

BudDickman

Forum Clout
This Zucker guy should've predicted that the already famous billionaire who was not involved in politics would one day run for president as a populist and threaten the very fabric of our democracy, and refused to produce The Apprentice. This is a "killing baby Hitler" scenario, and Zucker should have known better.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
of all the trump derangement types the "he's not really a billionaire" one is the most stupid. The value of the real estate he owns is worth that itself. and so what if he started out with a few million from his father? He multiplied the amount 40x and the resulting businesses are still gaining income and buying more properties and businesses. With that return you could take 30000 and become a millionaire.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
of all the trump derangement types the "he's not really a billionaire" one is the most stupid. The value of the real estate he owns is worth that itself. and so what if he started out with a few million from his father? He multiplied the amount 40x and the resulting businesses are still gaining income and buying more properties and businesses. With that return you could take 30000 and become a millionaire.
The only real money Pat's ever made was by defrauding the government, so he thinks that's the only way anyone can make bank. Fucking tubby dolt.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Zucker had personal beefs with Trump stemming back from the 80s. He used CNN to turn half the populace against Trump. Pat is a fat, pants-shitting retard.