• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick thinks Spring comes before Winter

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

DD1EX.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Hate to give it to the pig but he means in those areas (like Montana Minnesota North Dakota Wisconsin etc) there’s a couple weeks where it’s warm then there’s usually a cold front again. Of course he doesn’t understand that not everyone lives in MKE and wouldn’t get that without the prior context.

Edit: Just noticed his appropriation of “nigger speak” as he calls it. He should be hanged from the Statue of Liberty.

Last edited:

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Hate to give it to the pig but he means in those areas (like Montana Minnesota North Dakota Wisconsin etc) there’s a couple weeks where it’s warm then there’s usually a cold front again. Of course he doesn’t understand that not everyone lives in MKE and wouldn’t get that without the prior context.

Edit: Just noticed his appropriation of “nigger speak” as he calls it. He should be hanged from the Statue of Liberty.
It still doesn’t make sense, he’s still saying spring comes before winter. Even if locally the temperature is different that’s still objectively retarded

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
It still doesn’t make sense, he’s still saying spring comes before winter. Even if locally the temperature is different that’s still objectively retarded
He’s saying spring happens then a blizzard follows it as if continuing winter. It makes sense it’s just poorly worded and once again, no one who isn’t in that climate would get it. He never actually says spring comes before winter he says winter is coming back. He’s a retard, but what he’s saying there’s a little bit of pig brains behind it.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
He’s saying spring happens then a blizzard follows it as if continuing winter. It makes sense it’s just poorly worded and once again, no one who isn’t in that climate would get it. He never actually says spring comes before winter he says winter is coming back. He’s a retard, but what he’s saying there’s a little bit of pig brains behind it.

I see your point. The pig idiot should have said “winter never went, psyche!” Or something that didn’t immediately seem like he doesn’t understand seasons.

Forum Clout
I bet he's never experienced a cock-tease. First, you need some form of social life which he's never had at all. Second, you need to meet a girl with some mutual attraction and take her home. Then finally, the excuse - "I'm not that kind of girl", "I don't do that on the first date", "I only do that with boyfriends", "I'm tired", etc.

A self-absorbed, vain, ugly narcissist like him probably sees Anica as a cock-tease because she won't fuck him. No sweetie, that's just a woman showing total disgust towards you as a person. Enjoy your one-night-stand who you married because neither had a better option available.