• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick should be happy no one has done this bit yet. (WingsOfRedemption tiktok troll video)

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Trolls made tiktok accounts/social media accounts under Wingos name and went after peoples children and made creepy comments and whatnot and got Richard (Wings) in some deep shit for a while. Police showing up to his house/etc. Patty should be happy this hasnt been done to him. Just in case anyone hadnt seen it, i posted the video below. Its borderline too far what they did to Wingo but still a very funny troll.

Video here

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I saw this comment in the comments section of that Wings video, and damn if this isn't Pat to a ill-fitting T!

Screenshot_20220216-154843_YouTube.jpg

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Is this Wings guy also not fat by any medical standard, child?

Sadly a brotherman took @stealthygeek on TikTok in the past and then never did anything with it.