• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick Sean Tomlinson - Nigger Hater

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
It really is upsetting just how racist Rick is. First the pepperoni manufacturing and now he's trying to single out an innocent young black officer who's just trying to make the streets of Milwaukee a safer place.

"I won't rest until I've torn through every generation of the African American community" - Patrick 'Rick' Tomlinson (this quote may not be accurate.)

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
We need to make black twitter aware that white supremacist Patrick Tomlinson @stealthygeek is trying to assasinate the reputation of a well read well to do innocent black man that gives back to his community. As an ally myself I will noT sTand for this
He called feburary the worst month a day ago, probably could twist that into him hating black history month.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
Very problematic this guy.
ihatens.gif