• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S. Tomlinson wants to live near Dave Chappelle

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1644441149911.png

HEY DAVE, I KNOW YOU'LL SEE THIS

1644441184992.png

Turns out Dave was only pretending to be pro-"affordable housing" all along! Wait what?

1644441229749.png

G

Well the man is a multi-millionaire and a nigger. Niggers (especially the really bad ones) live in affordable housing. You think that guy busted his ass making millions upon millions of dollars so he could live right next to the monkeys again that he got away from?

No, let the scum live away from civilization. They could take their asses right along down the road to the inner city shitholes they belong in.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
“All these rebel figures from the 90’s to mid 2000’s seem to not be who we thought.”

No shit, stupid. They never were you fucking retard. Michael Moore never hid the fact that he was in the 1%, while complaining about the 1%. You’re just too stupid to look anything up. Fucking retarded fat faggots.