• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S. Tomlinson threatened to murder his ex-wife.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Keep that little factoid in mind as you read this exchange.

9.png

10.png

11.png

"Do better" - says the man who threatened hundreds of women with rape. I don't know how he can even function with so much cognitive dissonance.

G

I fucking hate him. I no longer want to follow litcrit. It's not good for my mental health.

Why would anyone want to live like Pat? He's even an asshole to his own team and not in a fun way like CuntFucker?

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
The thing that kills me with all of these female leads is the concept that women can be as badass as men. It’s degrading to dudes and biology. When I see a rail thin woman kicking the shit out of all of these well trained dudes my bs meter goes crazy unless they have some sort of strength modification like Rogue or something. Women just can’t compete with men on a physical basis.