• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S. Tomlinson: on Terrorists

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1644105839668.png

1644105871211.png

I feel like if terrorists (of any variety) were near me then I would want them to go away....

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Fat Fascist Pat labeling anyone who doesn't comply with Big Brother a "terrorist".

Yeah, you stupid faggots, trucks honking their horns is 10x worse than perennially unemployed, sexually confused losers burning down minority owned businesses, attacking citizens and setting up illegal roadblocks.

It's one thing to bootlick - it's another to deep deepthroat the damn thing.

Username

Forum Clout
Meanwhile in Isis headquarters.

“Adul we are finally ready we have all the bombs we need and hundreds of willing martyrs. Finally we can make them pay.”

“ Muhammad, I think we’ve got this terrorism thing all wrong. Instead of beheadings and bombs. Why not just just honk horns?”

“You’ve gone to far Abdul, you want to slightly irritate people in the our name? I think I can speak for me and the suicide bombers when I say. Your extremist horn honking has no pace amongst reasonable terrorists.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Good to see Pat still has a firm grip on reality
I recently saw a pic of his shit home and took it upon myself to deep clean my place once every month and stick with it.

Don’t they say that the cleanliness of your home/bedroom/office is a sign of your mindset? If that’s true, what does Patrick’s awful home say about him?