• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S. Tomlinson is a pedophile

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Look, you just can't come out and say someone is a pedophile just because that person because he is a fat, bloviating, know-it-all liar on Twitter and you don't like that person.
Now maybe if that person knew and associated with people who were pedophiles, either IRL or online, or counter-protested against demonstrators trying to raise awareness of child sex abuse in certain industries/organizations, or defended an upskirt photo of an eight-year-old girl taken by someone he knew, or had written a book featuring a scene of a woman lusting over a race of aliens who always looked like pre-pubescent boys no matter how old they got--maybe then one could reasonable wonder if such a person might have such predilections himself.
So come on, guys, unless a person has done any of that deranged shit, which I can't imagine anyone doing, please, even if you don't like that person, don't call them a pedophile. Fat, liar, fat, stupid, fat, poor, fat, arrogant, fat, all of that's fine, but let's not cross any lines here, okay? Thank you.

G

Never forget his book that has alien children who one of the characters watches as they undress.

One of his books has a 17-year old who is "technically" 21 because they were cryo-frozen or some shit. I'm pretty sure she has sex in the book because Rick thinks everyone fucks all the time. I think the "alien children" you're thinking of are the same way. They look like children but are mature adults. I think Technicality Tomlinson is trying to skirt the pedophila stuff by aging them but making them look like children.

G

The marriage with the lesbian is a smokescreen for his love of fucking kids. Undeniable at this point. I mean HE hasn't denied it. So we have to assume it's true. Hope they give you and all your friends the chomo treatment in the slammer you fat pedophile faggot.
Someone post the pic of pat getting stabbed in prison like he deserves
What other kind of person would associate with pedos if they weren’t one. Fucking animal. He’s a fat piece of shit, too.