• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S. Tomlinson - classic conservative... communist???

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
1644440242145.png

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Fat morons like Pat love communism. It’s a “legal” way for them to rely on productive, strong men to provide for them. I mean…he does that now via disability payments and Medicaid, but I can understand why he’d prefer it to be the nation’s underlying philosophy.

“From each according to his ability, meatloaf and cheap beer to Pat according to his gluttonous needs”

Forum Clout
The world is strange, the highlight of Pat's life was his spat with Ben Shapiro. Despite their perceived differences he really is a dumb (and fat) version of Ben. Both pretend to be conservative for some gain. Ben pretends to be conservative for money. Pat pretends to be conservative for twitter likes....? And when I put it like that I don't understand why he continues to say he's conservative, there is nothing in it for him.