Patrick S. Tomlinson, 5 months late to the gay politically correct way to say "fuck joe biden"

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
1647110656516.png

I've seen these everywhere, but also I leave my house more than twice a year.
Patrick may have finally seen someone wear this shirt, came up with a bunch of good owns, fabricated a story of confronting them in a jovial manner in which they angrily respond, and then rage tweeted about it.

How is it an in-joke?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The let’s go Brandon shirts / stickers stuff is almost a year old but since Pat doesn’t have friends and barely leaves the house (he seems to go to bars in the afternoon and not busy hours) it’s new to him. If he actually had to drive to a job instead of the same bar down the street he would have seen trucks with Let’s Go Brandon / FJB stickers for months. He drives so little (only to the bar, not even a gym anymore) I bet he only fills up once a month which is why he thinks Americans should “shut the fuck up” about gas prices because he doesn’t leave the house so gas prices don’t matter and he doesn’t understand why people are upset.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Let's go brandon like what are you going to his bachelor party or something fuck tss tss im just riffin go to break e-rock
Even the bachelor party thing doesn’t make sense. It’s more girls that get shirts made for bachelorette parties. I know if any of my friends said we had to wear special matching shirts for a bachelor party we’d all laugh and call him a faggot. Pat probably saw someone wearing it and sat in silence while he came up with fake scenarios in his head of confronting them in person and making fun of them to which they just let happen because not even in his lies does anyone DARE to fuck him up.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
View attachment 28905

I've seen these everywhere, but also I leave my house more than twice a year.
Patrick may have finally seen someone wear this shirt, came up with a bunch of good owns, fabricated a story of confronting them in a jovial manner in which they angrily respond, and then rage tweeted about it.

How is it an in-joke?
The “in-joke” is very well known at this point. Democrats already cried a while ago about how it’s so wrong to disrespect the president completely forgetting what they said when Trump and even Bush were president.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He knows about it, he was bitching right after it started, he has done it on others subjects to try and downplay it
Democrats were all on twitter crying about months ago how it’s wrong blah blah while also crying trump is a big stupid evil Nazi Hitler man. He finally saw someone in public wearing it because he only leaves the house to day drink on weekdays (little to zero crowds then) and doesn’t interact with anyone.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Substituting one name for another as a way to make fun of someone is so pointless. AND it's downright juvenile.

Unless they are characters in space, child. "Fonald Plump" is rich political satire hearkening back to the very roots of SciFi.

In short, this fat idiot would've sold six million Fonald Plump shirts if given half a chance. Thankfully he has been put on the Pay No Mind list by everyone from Twitter to judges in (at least) two states.