• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick S. Hemingway

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I’m a huge Hemingway fan, have been since I was a teenager and read The Sun Also Rises (nice cuckolding story, stupid) and his collections of short stories. As a Floridian by birth, I thought it was very cool that this guy lived in my state and appreciated the wildlife, enjoyed fishing, etc. (I know, I’m a fag)

I think the fact Patrick tries to play himself off as some Hemingway type is infuriating. Hemingway, for all his follies, wrote about real life and his own experiences. He drank too much and was a fucking crybaby sometimes over women. It happens to us all.

But he wasn’t a coward. When shit went down in Spain during the Civil War, he went over there himself to cover it and ended up putting himself in some dangerous situations. Sure, he exploited it, you could say, by writing For Whom the Bell Tolls, but at least he went over there and covered the conflict as a journalist (his original profession). He did the same in WW2.

Patrick, by contrast, tweets from his couch and writes bullshit fantasy novels. Space Chili’s, Firstname Lastname, Captain Susan Kamala, Fonald Plump. Do I need to say more? I’ve not read his nonsensical books, but I would guess there is almost no confrontation of the human experience (happiness, pain, love, sorrow) in them. It’s all scripted NPC nonsense that means nothing when you look between the lines. He thinks this makes him an author, but it doesn’t. He’s just a fool who now lives to be laughed at and mocked.

Like I said, Hemingway had a lotta fawkin’ problems. Guy blew his brains out in a beautiful Idaho house that he owned. I think that’s a coward’s way out. He also overdid it on how drinking and probably ruined a lot of great times in his life by being a drunk. Same for Hunter S. Thompson. But at least they got off their asses for things they believed in and contributed to humanity.

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I’ve always been enraged by it too. Mostly because Hemingway was an immense writer who also happened to drink too much and allowed his flaws to ruin a lot of things for him. Pat has only come close to mastering the latter two and writes about Fonald Plump and nigger dicks getting hard.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
Mostly because Hemingway was an immense writer who also happened to drink too much and allowed his flaws to ruin a lot of things for him.
Right? At least Hemingway owned his shortcomings (or, at least, appeared to). Pig honestly believes he is perfect and never wrong. What a sad, pathetic life, doomed to mockery and misery.

Torque’sHeadBump

Forum Clout
I’ve always been enraged by it too. Mostly because Hemingway was an immense writer who also happened to drink too much and allowed his flaws to ruin a lot of things for him. Pat has only come close to mastering the latter two and writes about Fonald Plump and nigger dicks getting hard.
Also, Hemingway only got fat in his 50s or so. Until then he at least had the whereabouts to maintain some level of physical fitness. Patrick is 42 and looks like Hemingway on his fattest of days.

G

Hunter Thompson and Hemingway both blew their brains out.

You know what you have to do to be a great writer, Pat. It won't hurt I promise. Think of all the attention your suicide will bring to your body of work. You'll be IMMORTAL. And all you have to do is pull that trigger. One moment of fear for eternal glory.

Do it, Patrick. Do it for IMMORTALITY.

G

Hewingway DID things. That's one of the many differences between him and a piece of shit like Fat. He was a do-er. He travelled (and not just to consume and do rube tourist shit), he took risks, he tried new things, he met people and was interested in them. If you have that kind of storyteller's brain then I guess you need to fill it with experiences and characters that you can tweak and draw off.

Something tells me that a hellish Groundhog day-like existence of driving to the same shitty bar and then home every day and occasionally flying to a tourist trap and sticking out like a fat, sore American thumb isn't exactly going to provide a wealth of imaginative content.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Pig honestly believes he is perfect and never wrong
He doesn't; he's just desperately trying to project that image. If he believed it, his bio would still have that all shit up about his half-marathon career, even after Carol called him on it.

He knows what he is, he's just trying to fake being cool in the hopes someone will like him, and he might even get his dick wet.

High school never ended for Pat.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I’m a huge Hemingway fan, have been since I was a teenager and read The Sun Also Rises (nice cuckolding story, stupid) and his collections of short stories. As a Floridian by birth, I thought it was very cool that this guy lived in my state and appreciated the wildlife, enjoyed fishing, etc. (I know, I’m a fag)

I think the fact Patrick tries to play himself off as some Hemingway type is infuriating. Hemingway, for all his follies, wrote about real life and his own experiences. He drank too much and was a fucking crybaby sometimes over women. It happens to us all.

But he wasn’t a coward. When shit went down in Spain during the Civil War, he went over there himself to cover it and ended up putting himself in some dangerous situations. Sure, he exploited it, you could say, by writing For Whom the Bell Tolls, but at least he went over there and covered the conflict as a journalist (his original profession). He did the same in WW2.

Patrick, by contrast, tweets from his couch and writes bullshit fantasy novels. Space Chili’s, Firstname Lastname, Captain Susan Kamala, Fonald Plump. Do I need to say more? I’ve not read his nonsensical books, but I would guess there is almost no confrontation of the human experience (happiness, pain, love, sorrow) in them. It’s all scripted NPC nonsense that means nothing when you look between the lines. He thinks this makes him an author, but it doesn’t. He’s just a fool who now lives to be laughed at and mocked.

Like I said, Hemingway had a lotta fawkin’ problems. Guy blew his brains out in a beautiful Idaho house that he owned. I think that’s a coward’s way out. He also overdid it on how drinking and probably ruined a lot of great times in his life by being a drunk. Same for Hunter S. Thompson. But at least they got off their asses for things they believed in and contributed to humanity.
Big Two-Hearted River is my fav Hemingway work. I went up to Michigan one summer to do the same trip (just with more modern equipment) and it was a spiritual experience to me. Plus we don’t have trout that big down here, so that was amazing to me.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout

Well bloody said mate 👍 having to force myself through three of Fatrick's books... Believe me Hemmingway, blackout drunk on rum could write better than Fatrick could at his 'best'. His sort of 'light hearted' novel with the FN/LN character is worse than the worst Rick and Morty fan fiction. Seriously 'Shrimply Pibbles' or 'Squanchy' is miles better than his dreck.

I can send you Into the Black if you like, but it's the most superficial, shallow bullshit. It's like he was skimming through a few Warhammer 40k and the Sci fi Iain M Banks (I love Iain Banks' work and know he uses the M to separate his fiction from Sci fi)... Think of the 'Culture' series by him... Dilute it down, pepper in pandering to the likes of Brianna Wu and there you go...