• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick really does spend all day on the couch under his pink blanket

G

If you look closely, you can see the pink blanket. He's the laziest fuck in the world.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/stealthygeek/status/1467538954899673089?s=20[/URL]

FF2-5vaXoAUm_pc.jpeg

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
The fact that he's under his blankey makes me think Nikki had to hand him his lizard just for this photo op. Like if he went and got the Lizard I don't think he would be able to tuck himself nicely under the blanket like he was.
Niki wrapped in a washrag because she refuses to touch the filthy thing, no doubt she hates it and would shove a hat pin through it given half a chance

G

No wonder he's so angry all the time. Human beings are not supposed to exist like that, especially working age men. There's never been a time in human history where such an existence would even have been possible. Even the royalty of history threw in some hunting on horseback in with the lounging around and feasting. He's a pioneer of laziness.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
No wonder he's so angry all the time. Human beings are not supposed to exist like that, especially working age men. There's never been a time in human history where such an existence would even have been possible. Even the royalty of history threw in some hunting on horseback in with the lounging around and feasting. He's a pioneer of laziness.
He acts like he lives a dream life but in reality he lives like someone who is institutionalized, right down to consuming infantile media, showcasing petting zoo-level animals on his Twitter account, and wrapping himself up in a comfort blanket.

He basically lives in a "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" situation minus the friends, camaraderie, and a caretaker who pretends to care.

G

He acts like he lives a dream life but in reality he lives like someone who is institutionalized, right down to consuming infantile media, showcasing petting zoo-level animals on his Twitter account, and wrapping himself up in a comfort blanket.

He basically lives in a "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" situation minus the friends, camaraderie, and a caretaker who pretends to care.
A cousin of mine used to be married to a guy whose dad had left him money in a trust fund. It wasn't millions of anything but for some reason (probably because he knew his son was a loser who would blow it all) the father had structured it in a way that it paid out like €5,000 a month (about $5,500.) It was the kiss of death for this guy.

Everyone thinks, "Hey, if I had a guaranteed 60 grand a year coming in, tax-free, I'd set up that business/write that screenplay/learn that skill I always wanted to. The 60 grand would be my safety net and I'd build on it" and some people would. But for most people, when they know their nut is covered, they stagnate. This guy called himself an artist but he never created anything. His wife, my cousin, is a fairly successful manager for a chemical company and would go off to work every day while this zilch would stay at home doodling. He didn't even really bother to look after the kids or place. Lazy sod couldn't change a light bulb or make eggs. Of course she met someone else and divorced him.

The point is being financially comfortable off the back of money you didn't work for seems soul-destroying somehow. You see it all the time with lottery winners too. It's a strange thing. Fat is no different. He's comfortable there, wrapped up in his granny blanket, eating sweetmeats and getting his dopamine hits playing with White Man's Magic. But he's in purgatory.

G

A cousin of mine used to be married to a guy whose dad had left him money in a trust fund. It wasn't millions of anything but for some reason (probably because he knew his son was a loser who would blow it all) the father had structured it in a way that it paid out like €5,000 a month (about $5,500.) It was the kiss of death for this guy.

Everyone thinks, "Hey, if I had a guaranteed 60 grand a year coming in, tax-free, I'd set up that business/write that screenplay/learn that skill I always wanted to. The 60 grand would be my safety net and I'd build on it" and some people would. But for most people, when they know their nut is covered, they stagnate. This guy called himself an artist but he never created anything. His wife, my cousin, is a fairly successful manager for a chemical company and would go off to work every day while this zilch would stay at home doodling. He didn't even really bother to look after the kids or place. Lazy sod couldn't change a light bulb or make eggs. Of course she met someone else and divorced him.

The point is being financially comfortable off the back of money you didn't work for seems soul-destroying somehow. You see it all the time with lottery winners too. It's a strange thing. Fat is no different. He's comfortable there, wrapped up in his granny blanket, eating sweetmeats and getting his dopamine hits playing with White Man's Magic. But he's in purgatory.
Being a beta cuck in general is soul-destroying. Even if you have $20K a month coming in but you're just laying on your piss couch under your pink blanket, you're gonna end up in hell. Your wife is gonna cuck you, too. At least exercise every day if you're going to be a lazy fag professionally. Pat doesn't even do that. He just eats and drinks and farts and jacks off.