• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick please DO NOT click this! I call it "Wear Out The Hooves"

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
That's PCJ brothaman. This is Patty nightmare fuel.
Shameful. I leave my terrible post up as penance. Though we don't like the guy for his looks anyway, only the women do.

Could you perhaps, if you have the time and think it's worthwhile, proof my point on this:

Starting at about 1:09 min. It wouldn't be as funny as Pat in The Prodigy but could still be PFG.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Shameful. I leave my terrible post up as penance. Though we don't like the guy for his looks anyway, only the women do.

Could you perhaps, if you have the time and think it's worthwhile, proof my point on this:

Starting at about 1:09 min. It wouldn't be as funny as Pat in The Prodigy but could still be PFG.

The pic I used for PCJ was when he was wasted so he does look kinda weird but it's the only one I have saved.

So far all the clips I've posted came preloaded with the Reface app so this was my first attempt at uploading a video and it came out terribly. It's normal George Michael for 99% of the clip with two brief Patty flashes. Probably the weird blur effect they use for the video that's the problem, idk.

Bonus GIFs with PCJ cameo (had to stay true to the lyrics)

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout
Nice teeth and gums
474CA273-C97E-4E7D-81FC-5C844B1DE0AB.jpeg