• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick made some new friends on Duolingo!

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout

z02c1tc.png

Nikki too!

IZBCNY8.png

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
A deeper dive into his stats. For those not on Duolingo - a lesson consists of about 15 easy flashcards, and lots of hints. Takes about 5 minutes. He is at an extreme beginner level. This is very slow progress for a year. He's also on a paid subscription (lmao), which means he's using the app that gives triple XP (worthless) and lets you make as many mistakes as you want, as opposed to free users who have to think about their answers for a bit. This is for power users who want to practice all day and get thousands of XP. Despite this huge XP advantage his average XP is 44 and his goal XP is 50. I could literally go on the app right now, and get 50 XP in less than 10 minutes. I have only half his XP but I've completed 35% since September.

Screenshot_1.png

Last edited: