• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is a product of the ((entertainment complex))

P

potatopeeler63

[SIZE=18px] top grossing movies of the 2010's AKA Fatrick's personality compiled into one embarrassing decade.

The nerdy/witty/underdog protaganist becomes the hero and saves humanity. bad guys lose. he gets the girl

I can safely say I haven't seen any of these, and they don't slap.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=22px]bangerang, child. bangerang.[/SIZE]

Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 12.19.40 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 12.19.48 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 12.19.56 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 12.20.03 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 12.20.11 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 12.27.22 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-02-09 at 12.27.52 PM.png

pt.jpeg

je.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
This made me realize how little I see new movies. I haven’t seen any of these all the way through. I’ve seen parts being over at family or friends/babysitting for them. That’s it. I can’t imagine being a grown adult without kids and knowing anything about these. Fat.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
This made me realize how little I see new movies. I haven’t seen any of these all the way through. I’ve seen parts being over at family or friends/babysitting for them. That’s it. I can’t imagine being a grown adult without kids and knowing anything about these. Fat.

I can honestly say I haven’t seen one movie on that list.

G

Exactly. Don't think I've seen any of them all the way through but I've seen some of about 6 of those movies. Why? I have 3 children aged 3, 6 and 8. There's no way I'd have seen any of them if I was childless.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I remember seeing the first fast and furious movie when it came out when I was around 16 and thinking it was ok at best. I cannot believe that piece of shit has spawned 9+ fucking sequels/spin offs, let alone incredibly popular ones.

I fed aaahp with this wuurld.

Forum Clout
I'm just going to say this. Fast and Furious 7 was unintentionally one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. My friend went to see it in a full theater and we may have been the only white people in there. It's such a dogshit and formulaic movie that you can sense a clap breaks and laugh breaks a minute in advance. Tyrese Gibson's character is just a pointless bojangling nigger so much so that I felt uncomfortable for him. The black and hispanics ate that shit up though. Every single action scene, while the rest of the theater oohed and aahed, the two of us were doubled over in laughter. The part where Vin Diesel marries Michelle Rodriguez while wearing white pants and a white wife beater had my friend laughing like Patrice when he saw Bobo's dick. I think we gave black people a taste of their own medicine with how loud an obnoxious we were.

Nick_Carpinelli

PFG-ciple
Forum Clout
The only film on that list I've seen is Lion King, on the account of being a child when it was released.
That is the 2019 CGI version of the Lion King on the list, child, not the animated one from the 90s.

The only one on that list that I've seen is the first Jurassic World. I try to avoid any movies or TV made after 2008. I guess the entertainment industry passed me by

G

I'm just going to say this. Fast and Furious 7 was unintentionally one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. My friend went to see it in a full theater and we may have been the only white people in there. It's such a dogshit and formulaic movie that you can sense a clap breaks and laugh breaks a minute in advance. Tyrese Gibson's character is just a pointless bojangling nigger so much so that I felt uncomfortable for him. The black and hispanics ate that shit up though. Every single action scene, while the rest of the theater oohed and aahed, the two of us were doubled over in laughter. The part where Vin Diesel marries Michelle Rodriguez while wearing white pants and a white wife beater had my friend laughing like Patrice when he saw Bobo's dick. I think we gave black people a taste of their own medicine with how loud an obnoxious we were.
You RARELY see POC with a refined taste in films. They love lowest common denominator shit, and its not about low income, even upper income nigs and spics eat this garish shit...

Rich nigger/pajeet kids collect sneakers or the latest iphones for eg. You will never see one into stamp collecting or miniatures or anything refined.