• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is a failed unemployed insurance salesman who lives in poverty in his wife’s house. He has a high school level education and a failed hobby.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
He also lives in the attic where his asexual wife put him so she doesn't have to see or smell him. He's allowed to come down once per day for dinner and then go back to his cave.

At least that's the rumor.

Forum Clout
He also lives in the attic where his asexual wife put him so she doesn't have to see or smell him. He's allowed to come down once per day for dinner and then go back to his cave.

Its like that urban myth that went around in grade school about the kid that was grounded for life and could only leave his room for bare essentials

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout

That’s obviously Not So. Hes allowed to come down for 4 pistachios and a scoop of breakfast corn so he can post it to Twitter.

theres also MANY trips to the kitchen in between as well

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Its like that urban myth that went around in grade school about the kid that was grounded for life and could only leave his room for bare essentials
They made us read some book “A Child called It” by Dave Pelzer. It wad some horrible book about a mother that would starve him and stick pencils down his throat after school to make sure he wasnt eating and had to sleep in the garage and shit ina bucket and shit. Fuckin weird they made us read it in like 6th grade. Guess my post kinda relates to your post. Years later the guys brother came out and said he was a crybaby bitch and over exaggerated everything.