• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is a 45 year old fat man who has only fucked two women

Muffin

Forum Clout
His is a world of failing delusions; case in point, his constant bragging about all the ass he would get, giving twitter pointers on how men should talk to women, and having 'ready' access to his wife's pussy. This man wants people to think him a virile and successful man instead of the dork loser he actually is and the sad part is that he actually seems to think he's fooling people. If he wasn't such a detestable wretch I would actually feel bad for him.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Remember when this all started and he used to say stupid shit like "so you're going to pretend my wife isn't hot", this simple fuck really thought he bagged himself a prize.
So you're saying a balding, drunk woman, built like a fridge with piss yellow teeth isn't your idea of a catch? Nyehehehehe

Last edited:

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Imagine eating ice cream twice in your life, and both times it was vanilla. First time it's Haagen Dazs, second time it's the generic store brand. Oh, you'll spend the rest of your life in the ice cream aisle, wondering how that caramel sea salt tastes. Look but don't touch! Touch but don't taste!

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Imagine eating ice cream twice in your life, and both times it was vanilla. First time it's Haagen Dazs, second time it's the generic store brand. Oh, you'll spend the rest of your life in the ice cream aisle, wondering how that caramel sea salt tastes. Look but don't touch! Touch but don't taste!
Pat's the goof of all time.

G

hope he doesn't turn 42, if you catch my drift
giphy.gif

G

His is a world of failing delusions; case in point, his constant bragging about all the ass he would get, giving twitter pointers on how men should talk to women, and having 'ready' access to his wife's pussy. This man wants people to think him a virile and successful man instead of the dork loser he actually is and the sad part is that he actually seems to think he's fooling people. If he wasn't such a detestable wretch I would actually feel bad for him.
Keep in mind that before us he was just in a world of SWFA convention freaks so he was actually a big strong tough guy who could fuck anyone if he wanted to.