• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick is a 41 year old man who has never done pot, hallucinogens, or cocaine

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Rick is absolutely one of those "alcohol isn't a drug, child." Kind of drunks. His views on addiction are the same of his for homosexuality and mental illness. Rick doesn't have any of them, but if you're weak enough and inferior enough to have them, he respects you. You're just inferior to him.

If you're a public alcoholic like Rick you're almost guaranteed to cross paths with cocaine at some point. But people have to talk to you or want to talk to you for that to happen. I hope to God no naive motherfucker ever offers a blacked out Rick a bump of his awful, stomped on, 15% purity trash coke. Because I can't imagine anyone more annoying to do blow with. Imagine the snorting of his red snout as he exaggerates how high he is and never shuts the fuck up and let's everybody around him know he's clearly off the booger sugar.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The only drinkers I know who have never done uppers are the ones without money or friends, in his case it's both.
fair. even i've done coke once. literally was talking to a guy at the bar after close and he invited me to his place with his roommate to watch skate videos. his other roommate worked in a restaurant so of course he sold coke. i'd like to shrooms but I don't know enough hippies to find it.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I did more coke than I've ever done before with my gal a couple weekends ago. It was the first time I'm a long time and coming down was fucking GAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY. Never again.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Even my parents have eaten some edibles by themselves. Oh wait they got those from their FRIENDS Patrick