• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick has never denied the Trammell murder

G

I like how he paid off his scooter the day before the murder, took that maniac selfie an hour after the murder, and got the speeding ticket going up near the Canadian border a week after the murder.

Nice one in a billion trifecta of events, stupid.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I laughed when people first starting making the accusations. But after awhile the circumstantial evidence started to stack up so much that I now unironically believe he may have done it. Someone should send Pat the picture of Bernells murderer and say “look at how fat this piece of shit is!!” If he responds “Bernells killer is not fat, child. Never has been” then we will know it’s real.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I laughed when people first starting making the accusations. But after awhile the circumstantial evidence started to stack up so much that I now unironically believe he may have done it. Someone should send Pat the picture of Bernells murderer and say “look at how fat this piece of shit is!!” If he responds “Bernells killer is not fat, child. Never has been” then we will know it’s real.
The Milwaukee news report I watched refered to the shooter as a "black male." In what image does that guy look black AT ALL? He has the posture of a fat white man. There's no doubt in my mind it was Pat.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
The Milwaukee news report I watched refered to the shooter as a "black male." In what image does that guy look black AT ALL? He has the posture of a fat white man. There's no doubt in my mind it was Pat.
If it were a black guy he would have discharged 15 rounds at Bernell and killed some 6 year old niglet half a block away instead

BudDickman

Forum Clout
It is bizarre the way he lies about certain things, yet ignores others. Why not just lie about everything? And he is very consistent about when he lies and when he ignores/suppresses information.

I've noticed an interesting pattern where he always replies to tweets that show the vandalism false flag video, but he always hides and ignores tweets that contain a link to payquasi.lol and mention his debt. I think he recognizes that it would look suspicious if someone caught him hiding tweets that have his vandalism video.

I think with Bernell, it is actually about politics. He does not want to acknowledge conservative/rightwing victims of political violence, because they are supposed to be the bad guys.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
It is bizarre the way he lies about certain things, yet ignores others. Why not just lie about everything? And he is very consistent about when he lies and when he ignores/suppresses information.

I've noticed an interesting pattern where he always replies to tweets that show the vandalism false flag video, but he always hides and ignores tweets that contain a link to payquasi.lol and mention his debt. I think he recognizes that it would look suspicious if someone caught him hiding tweets that have his vandalism video.

I think with Bernell, it is actually about politics. He does not want to acknowledge conservative/rightwing victims of political violence, because they are supposed to be the bad guys.
He doesn't look at anybody who disagrees with him as people. Calling them stalkers or fascists makes it easier in his mind to justify murder.
(Shit, he may be such a psychopath that he doesn't see ANYBODY as people.)

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout

AND because he killed him.

G

Interesting timeline of events...
  • 7/22/20- Patrick pays off his motorcycle
  • 7/23/20- Bernell is murdered. ~1 hour later Patrick posts photo to Instagram looking flush with his new Captain America mask.
  • 7/24/20- Patrick makes weird Instagram and Twitter posts about Trump being a white supremacist Nazi.
  • 8/6/20- Patrick gets caught speeding as he races up to Niki's parent's cabin to lay low for a weekend 4 hours away from Milwaukee.
Screenshot_20220411-152533_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220411-152603_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220411-152637_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220411-152704_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220411-153903_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220411-154011_Chrome.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
G

The Republican chief of Milwaukee PD, Alfonso Morales, was ousted from the department on August 2020. A month after the murder. [URL='https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2020/08/18/morales-trump-oshkosh/']Here he is [/URL]at a Trump rally.

He was [URL='https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/07/us/alfonso-morales-milwaukee-police.html']wrongfully demoted[/URL] (for the way he responded to the George Floyd riots) and collected a big paycheck for it. An oversight board demoted him because some officers used tear gas during the riots.

Now he works for a tiny ass town and here's his number:

Alfonso Morales
Chief of Police
608-270-4300

So so so so so you're going to fire a Republican chief of police during an election year a couple weeks after Bernell was murdered.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
  • 7/23/20- Bernell is murdered. ~1 hour later Patrick posts photo to Instagram looking flush with his new Captain America mask.
  • 7/24/20- Patrick makes weird Instagram post about Trump being a white supremacist Nazi.
  • 8/6/20- Patrick gets caught speeding as he races up to Niki's parent's cabin to lay low for a weekend 4 hours away from Milwaukee.
View attachment 34548View attachment 34549View attachment 34550View attachment 34551
View attachment 34552
If you'll allow me to fag out and play psychologist for a second. The mask picture is disturbing. He's concealing his face. He's ashamed of the murder, but at the same time he's proud of the sacrifice he had to make. It's a (Captain America) Civil War in his mind. Contradictions. Killing a Black man because he was a Trump supporter. It's racist. It's patriotic. It's shame and braggadocio because, as we know, he always needs to be right. He stares down the viewer, challenging us to make an accusation. The mask conceals who he is, but by posting the image publicly gives us more evidence of this internal struggle he has with his values. Also who passive aggressively demands scrambled eggs in a Parisian restaurant while wearing a superhero T-shirt? Sick and fat man.

Well, cochon, j'accuse! J'accuse!

Last edited:
G

If it were a black guy he would have discharged 15 rounds at Bernell and killed some 6 year old niglet half a block away instead
Wouldn't have worn a disguise either. Just a slack handkerchief as a mask. The killer (Pat) cleverly covered his body from head to toe on a 72-degree day so dumb cops would assume it was just another black-on-black crime.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
  • 7/24/20- Patrick makes weird Instagram and Twitter posts about Trump being a white supremacist Nazi.
View attachment 34548View attachment 34549View attachment 34550View attachment 34551
View attachment 34552View attachment 34553
I'll play devil's advocate and excuse him taking a trip as being a lazy fat fuck and speeding because he is a reckless fat fuck. The thing I don't understand is the mask photo. He is not smiling under that mask like he does in all his gay selfies even the VOTE one his eyes are not like that. Did something happen on that day to make him angry in the news or some gay event happen with Republicans or Trump? I can come up with excuses for everything but that photo.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
So when Fatrick sits on his couch shooting his Nerf gun at republicans, being the faggy version of Travis Bickle... He wasnt just messing around?? 🤔
I mean after getting away with this murder... At some GOP event will he be there with his manly, expertly customised Glock to kill a candidate or something??

I'd love to see how fat his head would look with a mohawk...