• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick has a tiny little dick

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Uu89iUO.png

G

Don’t forget impotent and flaccid. He’s said multiple times this forum is “flaccid” which sounds like Patty has a Pecka Problem.
Yes I've already said that it's my working theory. You have a significant drop in testosterone after the age of 40. You add a terrible diet, sedentary lifestyle, minimal exercise and alcoholism to that equation?

I mean I would actually be shocked if someone could get and maintain an erection with a lifestyle like that. I'm 37 and I'm a 3/4 vegetarian (meaning I eat vegetarian for 3 days and then I have a meat cheat day on the 4th... balance in all things you know) and I stay pretty active, but when covid hit and I gained a little weight and started eating pizza and drinking, my erections as well as my interest in sex went down by like 90%

Now that I'm back to business as usual and return to the healthier lifestyle, I'm 100% again.

But I can say for a fact that lifestyle really fucks with your sex drive. And I hadn't even experienced the testosterone drop yet.

So there is no way that that guy is getting hard ons after sitting in a bar chugging beers and probably eating McDonald's four five nights a week.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
I'm going to out myself here, but fuck it. I've turned into a quasi-Pat (har har) in the past year. Stopped heavy lifting, stopped eating much, etc. Depression, whatever, who knows. I have a full-time job and raise two young kids (I'm PFG at that) but in most other ways I see a lot of myself in Pat.

Point being, my T is dreadfully low. So low I'm embarrassed to give you a number. I don't lift anymore. I don't take fighting classes anymore. I don't eat much, but I've put on about five pounds (muscle loss and fat gain). I have a sedentary job for the first time in my life. My dick still works when I need it to, but my libido for the most part is pretty dormant.

That's Pat. He's a low T, out-of-shape, lazy piggy-boy who can't get it up, because I'm that, too. However last night I re-enrolled in one of those classes and plan to get back into "fighting shape" by mid-to-late summer. Baby steps.

The difference between the hog and myself is that I still have a spark of motivation inside that makes me want to be better. Not a shifty, angry, miserable, lazy layabout piece of fat shit. Pat needs a fucking fire set under his ass and a good ass-beating if he's ever going to change.

EDIT: @CarolMaxheinie ribbing this post hurts. I was injured. Injured bad.

Last edited:
G

I'm going to out myself here, but fuck it. I've turned into a quasi-Pat (har har) in the past year. Stopped heavy lifting, stopped eating much, etc. Depression, whatever, who knows. I have a full-time job and raise two young kids (I'm PFG at that) but in most other ways I see a lot of myself in Pat.

Point being, my T is dreadfully low. So low I'm embarrassed to give you a number. I don't lift anymore. I don't take fighting classes anymore. I don't eat much, but I've put on about five pounds (muscle loss and fat gain). I have a sedentary job for the first time in my life. My dick still works when I need it to, but my libido for the most part is pretty dormant.

That's Pat. He's a low T, out-of-shape, lazy piggy-boy who can't get it up, because I'm that, too. However last night I re-enrolled in one of those classes and plan to get back into "fighting shape" by mid-to-late summer. Baby steps.

The difference between the hog and myself is that I still have a spark of motivation inside that makes me want to be better. Not a shifty, angry, miserable, lazy layabout piece of fat shit. Pat needs a fucking fire set under his ass and a good ass-beating if he's ever going to change.

EDIT: @CarolMaxheinie ribbing this post hurts. I was injured. Injured bad.
My advice to you man is drink about 12 oz of juice every morning. I buy those bolthouse farms organic juices and make sure to drink a glass of one of them every morning. Plus going more vegetarian really helps. I'm not saying cut out meat completely but ease up on it. I had minor heart surgery in October of 2020 so I had to start being healthier, and damn when you cut out the booze and the sodium and the sugar and you start adding more fruits and vegetables it's like dick diesel.