• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick finally takes responsibility for encouraging his trolls.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
1000003149.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Piggy is angry people have money to spend on watches while he’s a poor bum at 44
IMG_3463.jpeg

I’m guessing the obsession is a mix of they know they won’t be able to buy a house and see it as an investment (since they don’t really teach kids about the stock market and investing in school) and something they probably saw on social media. When I was younger having a luxury car was seen as a status symbol but those are way too expensive and depreciate so watches make sense as people have been spending on those for years. I personally knew a younger guy who had a collection on Rolex’s and rarely wore them - guess they see it like owning gold.

Last edited:

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
Russ is a massive faggot and actually has a criminal record unlike the many people he cries will be going to prison for tweeting that Pat is a fat idiot
He got so fucking mad when Boomia (I think) posted his criminal record. Why are all of Pat’s degenerate circle surprised when their skeletons are dragged out?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He got so fucking mad when Boomia (I think) posted his criminal record. Why are all of Pat’s degenerate circle surprised when their skeletons are dragged out?
Either Boomia or the honey badger posted it then the rest of our little rascals went wild with it on twitter. It’s amazing all of his ballwashers are massive pieces of shit - either they pedo defenders, people with criminal records, unemployed bums on vague “disability” claims, leaching off other people, etc.

One of the worst was that Shane Roth faggot - he divorced his wife while she was dying from cancer. He also cried when they gave him a bad performance review on Jan 6 and how he wasn’t working because it was so important to be tweeting all day while that was going on and not the job they (used to) pay him to do and now he’s a bum living off the government tweeting 300-400 times a day regularly.

Forum Clout
Russ is yet another adult in that Fat Pack stuck in arrested development. He looks like Jonah Hill and married a senior citizen. He got evicted from his old apartment so the theory is he married an old woman to basically manage his life and coddle him like a mother would
View attachment 207785View attachment 207786
She probably has a nice set of cans similar to Mrs. Badger, I'm sure, lol. Can you even imagine how hard getting hard would be looking at this?

VoteJello

Forum Clout
Piggy is angry people have money to spend on watches while he’s a poor bum at 44
View attachment 207779
I’m guessing the obsession is a mix of they know they won’t be able to buy a house and see it as an investment (since they don’t really teach kids about the stock market and investing in school) and something they probably saw on social media. When I was younger having a luxury car was seen as a status symbol but those are way too expensive and depreciate so watches make sense as people have been spending on those for years. I personally knew a younger guy who had a collection on Rolex’s and rarely wore them - guess they see it like owning gold.
Why do they need any watches lol "yep still no sex but that's one shiny 10:48 PM! Wristmaxxing!"

I've noticed younger dudes wearing overpowering cologne lately too. TikTok is just turning everyone into one homogenous South Asian retard

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
View attachment 207779
To be fair to Rick, there is no fucking way 41% of Zoomers spent ~$26,000 average per year on watches. That data is almost as retarded as Rick.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
To be fair to Rick, there is no fucking way 41% of Zoomers spent ~$26,000 average per year on watches. That data is almost as retarded as Rick.
Data seems to rely heavily on influencers and drug dealers in LA and NY. I'm a watch faggot and 100% of the guys I see buying the kind of watches I like are not your average zoomer faggot.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
It's utter bullshit being spread around the Internet like its news. It's based on a "report" by watchfinder and Co.
Featuring insights from a survey of over 2,400 Gen Z 18-26 year olds from the USA who wear, have bought or have some interest in watches of any kind
2400 is like 0.003% of all gen z in the US. So They are saying that 41% of the handful of zoomers who have an interest in luxury watches, buy watches, and took this luxury watch sellers survey have bought a luxury watch or two in the past year. What a fucking shocker.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
It's utter bullshit being spread around the Internet like its news. It's based on a "report" by watchfinder and Co.

2400 is like 0.003% of all gen z in the US. So They are saying that 41% of the handful of zoomers who have an interest in luxury watches, buy watches, and took this luxury watch sellers survey have bought a luxury watch or two in the past year. What a fucking shocker.
I need to see a breakdown by race. This seems like a very "ethnic" hobby.