• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick finally impresses a rascal with his behaviour

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Found on /theSimpsons

B241-D69-C-E037-4-A25-8558-3-FEDCC4806-B8.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Pat. We know it's not your name. Jesus. What the fuck is wrong with this retard?
I think it’s his name. I think he’s so obsessed with and jealous of @SpaceEdge that he had it legally changed. That’s why he stuttered before he said it, he wasn’t used to it yet. Obsessed (and weird!) guy!

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Adrienne does love and respect me, she lied to herself and continues to do so to this day.

That's right, stlaker. She did and does.

I also bench 250lbs, punch nazis, sew peoples' legs back on with a needle, comfort WW2 Japanese fighter pilots and influence abortion laws in Argentina.

I'm sorry you're stupid. I can't help you.

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
when does it all come crashing down? let's be honest he isn't really out doing himself these days and like a marvel movie i'm bored halfway through and just wanna see the finale. Also it was stated here by someone else that this place only loses in the People's Court. (hinT hinT) but hey we don't mind losing there fellas, AMIRITE?
images.jpg

Carol might, dudes a fag.

G

His Twitter followers have to see that he lies about the most obvious things. Who would keep following this shithouse loon?

Most of his "followers" are dead/inactive accounts. The rest don't give much of a shit about him one way or another. Maybe 50-100 people in the SFWA, etc give a shit and they're his ballwashers so they just go with it. Probably 99.9% of his active "following" just clicks the like button if they like the tweet and go on with their lives. Rick stupidly and fatly thinks that there are 47.4k people hanging on his every word.