• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick falls for more of his latest troll mutuals posts, deduces that Elon is a Nazi

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
The new troll that Patrick has been taking seriously got CENSORED by twitter so obviously Elon Musk is 1488 and wants TND, child.
Screenshot_20240630_171143.jpg

In case you're still on the fence as to whether or not the guy is a troll here's a good reply he made and retweeted for visibility.
Screenshot_20240630-171342_X_1.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He appears to have very good technique unless he just recently cleaned this off. Minimal deposits in the pipe.

Trashy meth addicts will just burn it all up and their stem will be black, sometimes the bulb too. If you have a refined technique and some skill, your whole pipe will just get a pretty white frost inside.

This is actually meth that’s deposited after being vaporized and you can gently smoke that off. In fact sometimes it’s the best and most pure. If you let it build up in the stem and get a thick layer, you can also run a drop or two of clean water in there while blocking the stem, let it all go into solution, let it fall back into the bulb and vaporize that. It’s smoother with a little water too.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I don’t know that this is a troll…
Whether it is or isn't, the fact that he considers him someone worthy of defense says a lot. Brianna wu, for all his faults and from what I've seen, has come out against this weird and creepy undercurrent of trannies who legitimately groom kids to basically be fuckholes while wearing cat ears and drugged up and on hormones from whenever they can first steal their parent's credit card. Pat plants his ass firmly on the fencepost when they go after him for vague political purity reasons.

Forum Clout
Whether it is or isn't, the fact that he considers him someone worthy of defense says a lot. Brianna wu, for all his faults and from what I've seen, has come out against this weird and creepy undercurrent of trannies who legitimately groom kids to basically be fuckholes while wearing cat ears and drugged up and on hormones from whenever they can first steal their parent's credit card. Pat plants his ass firmly on the fencepost when they go after him for vague political purity reasons.
John Walker Flynt used to have so much pull at Twitter HQ that he was able to get accounts suspended which posted his "dead name" or called him a tranny. He can go fuck himself.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
John Walker Flynt used to have so much pull at Twitter HQ that he was able to get accounts suspended which posted his "dead name" or called him a tranny. He can go fuck himself.
Oh for sure, but since pat considers him a huge get as an ally and is constantly trying to get attention from him, it's funny that baby boy doesn't know who to side with, and one side is legitimately full of pedophiles.