• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick declares solidarity with Republicans on childrearing

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
After analyzing the issue, he sees that they want the same thing as him: Absolutely no responsibility.
IMG_0920.jpeg

He is one of the worst people I’ve ever been aware of.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The man who signed away his rights for his daughter and complained he couldn’t pay child support wants to lecture others on children.

He begged the courts to be freed from parental responsibility because it would cause him “hardship” and didn’t consider the hardship facing his ex wife and his own baby. This guy wants to sermonise about this stuff, and his sermon seems to be all about how abortion is good and should be used as a form of contraception. Kill babies instead of wearing a condom is on brand from a man who was arrested and found guilty of threatening to murder his baby.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
Now he’s crying about race
View attachment 184475
At least someone that isn’t is called him out for his bullshit. Pat - YOU LIVE IN THE GHETTO AND ARE AFRAID OF N PERSONS!

View attachment 184476
The south side isn’t black, it’s Hispanic. Fat faggot doesn’t even know the city.

And what a retarded take. How is sensing when there are gunshots so you can go help keeping things under military control? The people will be happy to have the help- they don’t enjoy shooting in their neighborhoods.

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Forum Clout
He’s such an overdramatic woman
View attachment 184480
Birth control going away? Since when? Or does he think abortion is a form of birth control instead condoms / the pill / morning after / etc
You can't imagine how much worse it gets now.
He said the same thing to quasi before putting 40k into his bank account so im guessing its looking very good for the ladies out there

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
He’s such an overdramatic woman
View attachment 184480
Birth control going away? Since when? Or does he think abortion is a form of birth control instead condoms / the pill / morning after / etc

Hillary Clinton claims the Republicans want to outlaw "recreational sex" for religious reasons.

Normally I'd think she's full of shit but these days? Bitch might be right. We're speedrunning toward a second Biden term if they fixate on bullshit like this.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hillary Clinton claims the Republicans want to outlaw "recreational sex" for religious reasons.

Normally I'd think she's full of shit but these days? Bitch might be right. We're speedrunning toward a second Biden term if they fixate on bullshit like this.
This is how republicans lost in 2022, they went full abortion nonsense and made it the most important thing in the world. We got bigger problems!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I have never met a pro-life person who was pro-life because they wanted to fucking control women's bodies. I don't know where these people get this shit.

And there are TONS of women who actually are pro-life, btw. What about them? Are they in on it, too?
The media will always report on a pro choice rally in Washington DC but will always ignore a pro life rally - even if it’s a huge turnout or all women rallying for pro choice.