• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick Deals with Troll's SEXUAL THREAT toward Second, Better Wife!

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
You've probably seen what qualifies as a "rape threat" to Plaintiff Patrick S. Tomlinson:

RDef.png

If you tell Mr. Tomlinson you're going to take him to a salad bar, is it a kidnapping threat?

But anyway, have you seen this "sexual threat" from 2018?

Pop-Up-Book.png

Dfk-H94-VQAAul9r.jpg

Tand-GBook.png

51h-N7-R8-QHL-SX258-BO1-204-203-200.jpg

Patrick S. Tomlinson: NOT a hypocrite
PSide.png

That's right: if you tell him to write a story about you and his wife, it's a "sexual threat."

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
"hides behind a block before I can reply."

First of all, well done if that was one of you. I feel his seething through the computer screen.
Secondly, the snarky insult and block is Pat's specialty, what a fucking coward, fat too.
This is pre 9/11 2018 Norm Tweet, though it still could have been an O&A person, because it was recently discovered Patrick had encounters with the O&A community as early as June 2017 (https://new.onaforums.net/threads/c...-joe-cumia-dox-stealthygeek-in-june-2017.989/)

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Lets look at the evidence supporting the claim that @tiffosc is a cuck….

Well after my research I’ve concluded there is zero evidence to lead me to believe this is a true statement.

Now, let’s look at the evidence we have to support that Pat is actually the cuck. Wow. Overwhelming evidence. It’s staggering. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury I present to you The Lappening. Mic drop.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
This is hilarious

do you plan on adding snippets like this in the end of the kiwifarm thread just as added "Look at this other dumb example" segments
Yeah, I've been posting on it every once in a while. I guess I could tack this little bit on.

The thread stays pretty well bumped now on its own; it seems that his subpoena to Null got about 10 Kiwis long-term interested in him, and a couple of other Brothermen now post on KF. Great job, Patrick!

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Yeah, I've been posting on it every once in a while. I guess I could tack this little bit on.

The thread stays pretty well bumped now on its own; it seems that his subpoena to Null got about 10 Kiwis long-term interested in him, and a couple of other Brothermen now post on KF. Great job, Patrick!
I post there on a daily basis. I don't break any rules, just add new information. Most of you could guess which account is me, not like I'm hiding it.
I add info to Nana's thread as well, and would do Joe as well if he did anything interesting anymore.

I love how baffled the Kiwis are by Pat, there's one guy who's said 'I can't imagine anyone gayer than this.' Then I post more info and blow his mind all over again. The pig really is the gift that keeps giving.