• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick confirms the "I sent my rage erection photo to people who sent me death threats" story was real, but then denies victim's truth.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
Sick guy.

raped2.jpg

raped1.jpg

raped3.jpg

Last edited:

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Three fake laughs and "Sounds...yeah...amazing. Fantastic" is a fucking brutal reply for an interviewer to give to an anecdote but you just know Patrick took it as a positive reinforcement.

Lol. "Well they shouldn't have sent me death threats!!". He really is just a 45 year old toddler. It's fucking insane.

Forum Clout
On what planet does he think the appropriate response to someone sending a death threat is sending them a photo of his erect penis? He wants everyone to believe he's a "victim" whose life is mortal danger, but his response to all of these alleged threats is to antagonize and encourage more communication from them and even show them his state of sexual arousal over them. What a sick pervert.

Cygnus Nana X-1

Forum Clout
Three fake laughs and "Sounds...yeah...amazing. Fantastic" is a fucking brutal reply for an interviewer to give to an anecdote but you just know Patrick took it as a positive reinforcement.

Lol. "Well they shouldn't have sent me death threats!!". He really is just a 45 year old toddler. It's fucking insane.
You can feel his cringe and it was uncomfortable for all but not for Pat. Pat spent hours rehearsing the perfect delivery of that one-two punch.