• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick commentary prediction thread for SpaceX integrated flight test 3

What will the sci-fi geek tweet about it?

• great test that accomplished all of its goals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG booster crashed and they lost starship, Elon is a failure

Votes: 29 87.9%
  • nothing

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Starship integrated test flight 3 was this morning and it accomplished most of its goals. The starship failed somehow on reentry but this was their first try at it. Lots of other things worked great. The booster lost control at the end.

Patrick, being somewhat of a sci-fi geek should be able to overcome his biases and be excited for something genuinely amazing... Right gang?

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240314_135751.jpg

The pig headed retard couldn't even do the bit right. Way to make me look like an idiot, asshole.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
Yeah but he still says “credit where due” as if he’s in any position to give credit.
***checks notes***
He’s not.
My favorite thing about his musk hate is he acts like he is just some rich dipshit who throws money at things to make them happen. Not that there isn't more than a bit of truth to that, but elon at least has an engineering degree while pat flunked algebra 2 and apparently spent his college "years" taking classes where they watched 40 hours of kubrick films and creative writing classes.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
View attachment 187879
The pig headed retard couldn't even do the bit right. Way to make me look like an idiot, asshole.
"Credit where due". Elon Musk shoots rockets into space while Patrick sits on Twitter all day and drinks beer. He has accomplished nothing in his life except for becoming an Internet laughingstock and that's his take on it. Hateable fucking guy, and fat to boot.

G

My favorite thing about his musk hate is he acts like he is just some rich dipshit who throws money at things to make them happen. Not that there isn't more than a bit of truth to that, but elon at least has an engineering degree while pat flunked algebra 2 and apparently spent his college "years" taking classes where they watched 40 hours of kubrick films and creative writing classes.
I momentarily forgot that Pat doesn't even have a bachelor's degree while waxing poetic upon what the future has in store for him. Most office jobs nowadays require a college degree, although I personally disagree with this. What has he been doing these past four years???

Patrick, if you're reading this: you lie all the time anyway, now is your chance to pretend you've been doing the greatest comedic / Andy Kaufman-esque bit of all time. If you're convincing about it you will become immortal.

Forum Clout
"Credit where due". Elon Musk shoots rockets into space while Patrick sits on Twitter all day and drinks beer. He has accomplished nothing in his life except for becoming an Internet laughingstock and that's his take on it. Hateable fucking guy, and fat to boot.
Credit where credit is due, Pat launched a beer fart off the cushion and well into orbit of Niki's dying houseplant and picture of her parents.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I momentarily forgot that Pat doesn't even have a bachelor's degree while waxing poetic upon what the future has in store for him. Most office jobs nowadays require a college degree, although I personally disagree with this. What has he been doing these past four years???

Patrick, if you're reading this: you lie all the time anyway, now is your chance to pretend you've been doing the greatest comedic / Andy Kaufman-esque bit of all time. If you're convincing about it you will become immortal.
Well for the past 4 years he has spent about as much money and time as a nice 4 year degree at a private college would cost on battling internet trolls.

If we pretend for a second that pat actually does have an IQ in the high 130s and lower 140s, or even one in the 100s at all, it's amazing how he has let his ego ruin his life like this. Can we start a gofundme to have pat take an IQ test? All funds go to a licensed psychiatrist to administer the test, and all profits go to pat as an incentive. Everything is private and off camera except the results. Let's see what you can do, pat. I got $100 on "average".

G

Well for the past 4 years he has spent about as much money and time as a nice 4 year degree at a private college would cost on battling internet trolls.

If we pretend for a second that pat actually does have an IQ in the high 130s and lower 140s, or even one in the 100s at all, it's amazing how he has let his ego ruin his life like this. Can we start a gofundme to have pat take an IQ test? All funds go to a licensed psychiatrist to administer the test, and all profits go to pat as an incentive. Everything is private and off camera except the results. Let's see what you can do, pat. I got $100 on "average".
I can't believe I'm saying this, but Patrick would be SMART to start leaning into his internet infamy, it's the one hand he has left to play.

In the past week how many new people have become aware of him? Oh right, easily 60,000:

1000007348.png

Fuck NPS (although I love you Dan), Pat needs to start doing weekly livestreams with superchats enabled, he will get the BAG. The fuck is Pat doing??? Bro you're blacklisted from sci-fi anyway, lean into this!!!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I can't believe I'm saying this, but Patrick would be SMART to start leaning into his internet infamy, it's the one hand he has left to play.

In the past week how many new people have become aware of him? Oh right, easily 60,000:

View attachment 187919

Fuck NPS (although I love you Dan), Pat needs to start doing weekly livestreams with superchats enabled, he will get the BAG. The fuck is Pat doing??? Bro you're blacklisted from sci-fi anyway, lean into this!!!
Sadly, he doesn’t understand why people think he’s such a bizarre weirdo. He would clean up if he got on Cameo where you could pay for him to “No, Child” and “Enjoy Prison”

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout

View attachment 187919

The best part is that pat would probably do really well on an IQ test. His mom was a psychologist, and he was obviously a firstborn very special boy, so he is probably as well trained in psych tests as he is in The Blade.

G

The best part is that pat would probably do really well on an IQ test. His mom was a psychologist, and he was obviously a firstborn very special boy, so he is probably as well trained in psych tests as he is in The Blade.
Pat all you gotta do is take a 180 and lean in!!! Keep the character up but fire up a livestream where you "no child" superchats FOR MONEY.

You think the DNC is going to put you on the payroll for your Twitter? They're not.

You think you're ever going to get an advance again for a novel? Not so.

Do you WANT to have to get another 9-to-5 job you think is beneath you? Obviously not.

You might be thinking this couch-and-bar-afternoon chapter of your life is coming to a close, but it doesn't have to -- you just have to accept you're a clown like your father and start getting paid to make people laugh, instead of doing it for free like you have these past six years.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Pat all you gotta do is take a 180 and lean in!!! Keep the character up but fire up a livestream where you "no child" superchats FOR MONEY.

You think the DNC is going to put you on the payroll for your Twitter? They're not.

You think you're ever going to get an advance again for a novel? Not so.

Do you WANT to have to get another 9-to-5 job you think is beneath you? Obviously not.

You might be thinking this couch-and-bar-afternoon chapter of your life is coming to a close, but it doesn't have to -- you just have to accept you're a clown like your father and start getting paid to make people laugh, instead of doing it for free like you have these past six years.
I love that when he tries to be funny it’s god awful, but when he doesn’t try and just acts like his cunty self he’s one of the funniest people alive. Some of the funniest people don’t know they’re funny and he’s an example.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Sadly, he doesn’t understand why people think he’s such a bizarre weirdo. He would clean up if he got on Cameo where you could pay for him to “No, Child” and “Enjoy Prison”
He'd jimmy everyone by saying "my racist stalkers wanted me to say vile racist things, instead I'm going to read a chapter of my best selling book. And by the way niggerhater1488patisafatfaggot, cameo has your info and we have filed the subpoena, so enjoy prison"

Or something equally wordy.

To Jimmy everyone is a reference to Jim Norton who stole 60k from truckers to buy fake tits for a tranny, Dan.