• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick comforts a Japanese WW2 zero pilot

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Japanese pilot inner monologue:

“I have lived a life of regret for my actions in World War 2 where I was fighting for my country. I lost friends and family members but I recognize I was on the wrong side of history.

Here I am in Hawaii at the Pearl Harbor memorial to pay my respects and atone for my sins. My entire family is by my side because we all flew in from Japan. I want to declare my sorrow and regret to someone. How should I do that?

I’ll walk up to a random American and have my grandson tell them everything on my behalf.

How about this heavy set guy dressed in yellow and blue clothes with a backwards baseball hat on right over there?”

*proceeds to dump his soul to a mid 20s Patrick S Tomlinson*

Seems a bit far fetched, no?

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
Japanese pilot inner monologue:

“I have lived a life of regret for my actions in World War 2 where I was fighting for my country. I lost friends and family members but I recognize I was on the wrong side of history.

Here I am in Hawaii at the Pearl Harbor memorial to pay my respects and atone for my sins. My entire family is by my side because we all flew in from Japan. I want to declare my sorrow and regret to someone. How should I do that?

I’ll walk up to a random American and have my grandson tell them everything on my behalf.

How about this heavy set guy dressed in yellow and blue clothes with a backwards baseball hat on right over there?”

*proceeds to dump his soul to a mid 20s Patrick S Tomlinson*

Seems a bit far fetched, no?
It was a teenage pat. And he was drunk. Not joking. Thats actually what the article says

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Patrick has claimed to personally interviewed veterans from the entire axis of evil and they all affirmed his own ignorant political opinion, what are the odds of that?

I think he needs to worry more about his close inner circle of convicted pedophiles that he pals around with tbchwy.