• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick cleared by MPD in swaTTings

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Because he says so, of course. Because that's how investigations work. Okay primary and most likely suspect, you're completely cleared at the very beginning of the investigation and we're going to tell you that. We'll be sure to call you every day so you can tell us who to arrest today and which felonies to charge them with.

1000003759.jpg

Until someone else is charged, arrested and convicted you're not cleared of anything, stupid. I'm sure MPD immediately called up Torswats and Gemini and got all the info and didn't just say "Okay Mr Tomlinson, we understand you didn't do this yourself, please stop yelling and close your robe" which you then took as complete and legally binding exoneration.

9 months ago by the way. And another 30 times Pat swatted himself and still the MPD who immediately "cleared him" has no suspect or arrest.

Watch any police interrogation video or bodycam footage, dummy. They say "Okay sir, now I know you didn't do this, but we just need to ask you some questions to find out who did...." in every single one.

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I dont think pat was making the actual calls. I think he had a middle man that he would set up when it would happen. So pat could go about his day and have an alibi. The rest was done through other channels. It doesnt make pat any less guilty of being responsible for his own swattings. Especially if that gemini account is really his and there were transfers to torswats. Its definitely a group effort of 3 or more people to try and paint a picture of pat being the King of Victims.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
I dont think pat was making the actual calls. I think he had a middle man that he would set up when it would happen. So pat could go about his day and have an alibi. The rest was done through other channels. It doesnt make pat any less guilty of being responsible for his own swattings. Especially if that gemini account is really his and there were transfers to torswats. Its definitely a group effort of 3 or more people to try and paint a picture of pat being the King of Victims.
Jackie seems like the type to think she was smart enough to pull it off for him. "So here's what we do. We'll never get caught I'm an expert"

Forum Clout
Just a reminder, no websites which discuss this fat, failed author and Public Figure (OnA Forums, KiwiFarms, Encyclopedia Dramatica, 4chan) have been contacted by any law enforcement regarding any investigation whatsoever related to this fat, failed author. Not Milwaukee PD, not the FBI, not the Secret Service, not Interpol. None.

Fatso has not posted any evidence of ongoing investigationS, no case numbers, no specific law enforcement agencies or contact information for the lead detectives, agents, anyone. Why is that?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Jackie seems like the type to think she was smart enough to pull it off for him. "So here's what we do. We'll never get caught I'm an expert"
She seems like the type of person to use tactics like this. Use extreme tactics on their own side then blame their opposition to stir up fighting on both sides and to maintain division. I wouldnt be surprised if they use these tactics for political manipulation too. Like when there were bomb threats to a bunch of childrens hospitals. Them blame the republicans for doing it in the name of abortion rights or whatever their current talking point is.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
Just a reminder, no websites which discuss this fat, failed author and Public Figure (OnA Forums, KiwiFarms, Encyclopedia Dramatica, 4chan) have been contacted by any law enforcement regarding any investigation whatsoever related to this fat, failed author. Not Milwaukee PD, not the FBI, not the Secret Service, not Interpol. None.

Fatso has not posted any evidence of ongoing investigationS, no case numbers, no specific law enforcement agencies or contact information for the lead detectives, agents, anyone. Why is that?
JDA, BDA, Mullen, EVS, lawyers for Kiwifarms and Quasi are all incredibly easy to find and question. Most of those do exactly what 99% of us do, call him fat and stupid online.

None of these people have ever been contacted with so much as a "Hey do you know who might be trying to kill Patti Labelle in the name of a fat author in Wisconsin?". Then there's the second tier of people who are slightly harder to find but not especially, like Bam for instance, who aren't sending Fat their drivers license but aren't really hiding either. Again, zero of the semi-public people have been contacted. Porsalin? Beige?

They have long videos full of CULT dog whistles and in jokes from here about Fat. Never contacted by anybody.

It's an obvious, stupid, silly thing to lie about. You've admitted publicly that you were filing the lolsuit so you could dox everybody and expose them, and hopefully law enforcement would do something if you handed them everyone on a silver platter. You say publicly all the time that the FBI told you these weren't crimes and to come back when somebody does something serious. You said the MPD was useless and tell you how to act like a "better victim" and how they've gotten nowhere.

Then in the next breath, the MPD are cyber geniuses who cleared your crypto accounts and anonymous swaTTing orders in record time, a year ago, but then also have no suspects so how did they clear you?

Fat. As fat as your lies, fatboy.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
They don't have a culprit but they know it's totally not Pat and have told him so. That's how investigations work, child.
In Pat's tiny mind, if he told them something, and they said "OK sir, I understand". That means the police KNOW beyond the shadow of a doubt that he didn't do it and never looked at him as a suspect again. See there's only one truth child, and it's Patrick's. Once the police were told by Patrick what the truth was, the matter was settled.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Technicality tomlinson here. He knows the mpd cleared him of some of the swattings—which I believe. I’m sure many of the swattings were not instigated by him. But he learned early on that they got him a lot of attention and sympathy..

Reminder that Dan mullen brought a psychotic bitch who brags about swatting people in to this. At least torswats may have had some interesting things to say (he didn’t). While incredibly stupid, it could have yielded some interesting info. He interviewed that psycho cunt with as much respect and deference as he did bobo and boomia.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Forum Clout
So does he think that all these hundreds of accounts are just a few people, or does he generally think that everyone that fucks with him called the cops on him?

Everyone is a stlaker, child.