• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick Christmas Day Bingo

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I know this is early but I'll probably fawkin zooted most of tomorrow so here it is - the bingo card for piggy's Christmas day -

• Tweet about prezzie received from Niki that is something you'd give a child (lego, model set, kid's movie dvd etc.) - 36
  • Tweet from Hooligans showing him getting hammered with other degenerates whose family don't want them around - 15
  • Tweet saying something like "this is how my stlaker's are choosing to spend Christmas" in response to his toilet or fencepost - 47
  • Prison/life is already over threats to stalkers - 31
  • Several tweets about the movie Hook and why it's so great - 56
  • Tweet about How to Train Your Dragon or other animated children's movie - 19
  • He'll tweet his cooked to shit "Xmas" meal - 28
  • 50+ tweets total for the day - 44

results (1).png

These will be checked off as they occur.

Merry Christmas 🎄🐷

Edit - Added the bingo card and @FatPatsBaps suggestions since it's very likely to occur. Enjoy felony bingo'ing. Prison awaits.

Last edited: