• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick and Ade wedding/couple photos

G

EDIT: Sorry, I misread and thought you were asking for Ade and Jon pics. I have not seen any Pat and Adrienne wedding photos.

Patrick said a few years back that Adrienne erased all the photos of their time together so we'll probably never see these sadly.

There's a few floating around, including a great black and white one. This is the only one I think I have saved.

image_11675.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Forum Clout
There's a few floating around, including a great black and white one. This is the only one I think I have saved.

View attachment 2123
This man has far too large of a penis to be Patrick.

I want to make a picture showing Pat and Ade as a couple, Pat and Ade at the con, Jon an Ade sitting together, then the Lappening.

The current lappening picture doesn't tell the story succinctly and clearly enough. The people need to know just how cucked pat was.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I'm making a more clear and concise picture to demonstrate just how badly cucked Pat was on the lappening. Anyone have pictures of them as a couple?
Only the vile ones like of Pig sitting on her lap and her looking disgusted. When I find it I'll post it here.

And Adrienne leaning on him:

bepsg8.png

Both pictures have them using each other's bodies as furniture.

She couldn't bear to look at his beta fagginess:

cnx37x.png

ua8rwo.png

0i2pec.png

Meanwhile she was in pure ecstasy on Jon's lap.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The open leer of a man who doesn't fear her (soon to be ex) husband in the slightest. In fact they'd probably already had sex.
48eb6a61973b29fa90fe0765eb0d32a3.PNG
No doubt. The body language says it all. I bet they were having a fun time sneaking around to get a quick makeout session in while pat is distracted by plastic models.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
EDIT: Sorry, I misread and thought you were asking for Ade and Jon pics. I have not seen any Pat and Adrienne wedding photos.

Patrick said a few years back that Adrienne erased all the photos of their time together so we'll probably never see these sadly.

View attachment 2123
Ade is holding her hand there to shame Pat how far Jons dick went

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Only the vile ones like of Pig sitting on her lap and her looking disgusted. When I find it I'll post it here.

And Adrienne leaning on him:

bepsg8.png

Both pictures have them using each other's bodies as furniture.

She couldn't bear to look at his beta fagginess:

cnx37x.png

ua8rwo.png

0i2pec.png

Meanwhile she was in pure ecstasy on Jon's lap.
Look at the guy with the mustache in the top photo. I'd rather fucking die than have that fuckhead intensely explain some make believe nerd shit to me for 20+ minutes. I can hear his over enunciated autistic voice in my head when I look at him.

Actually, he's in the last picture doing the same thing to Jon. You can tell that guy never shuts the fuck up and is always trying to explain retarded shit that no one cares about. Jon's just ignoring him and mustache guy is so busy passionately telling whatever factoid he wants to get out, he's the only one at the table that hasn't even opened his menu. Pat's is closed, but he just had to check the kids menu for meatloaf and he's all set.

Last edited:

victor_sanchez

buck breaker supreme
Forum Clout
This kinda makes me sad that the original discovery of this thread is gone as well as the beef wellington thread died with the old site. Some serious rib damage in those threads.
Damn that's true. I'ma miss the bad friend stock thread that revealed Buckley's Chinese mail order wife. As well as the thread with photos of Patrick/nikkis wedding ceremony. So many ribs in those.