• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrick acts as the bigger man(lol) in the Dave Chappelle fake controversy

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
and immediately remembers he made fun of trannies a little

1644532375315.png

Nice not knowing a story is extremely false & biased, stupid

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Patrick thinks that no one should be allowed to make fun of trannies, unemployed deadbeat dad pigs, or rape. This has not stopped him from attempting to make a significant number of rape jokes, most likely because he's a fat sweaty slob with big gelatinous titties. It sounds strange, but here we are.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
Is this the first time Pat has actually admitted that he might have been wrong about something? Our little Pig is growing up!
Not outright, he didn't. Apologizing means 1. saying sorry 2. explaining why what you did was wrong so the hurt party knows it's geniuine.

What do you mean "lost a lot of goodwill" Patrick, did you seriously still keep tabs on this guy once he was openly TRANSPHOBIC?

Literally shaking rn. I hope your friends will show more sensitivity and correcT your behavior.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Pat is right that Chappelle needs to get back to his “Roots” a lil bit like co-starring with Norm in comedy movies for example (who is one of my favorite comedians). Another one of Chappelle’s better life choices was being remotely involved in his kids’ lives, so I agree with the spaceman author that “those people” need to learn their place and let middle-aged dudes with breasts show them how to people-please without peanut butter slurring their speech.