• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrice O’Neal was a Cape-Shit faggot 🤔

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
He made good points about the Batman movies. Like in Batman Forever, the Riddler and Two Face were just copying the Joker by joking and laughing the whole time. All I know about the Riddler was from the Adam West show, but thee Riddler there was kind of serious and had a temper.

Wish the fat fuck was alive to tear into The Batman.

Patrice: I hate white people, and even I thought the white man bashing was too much. The hero wasn't even Batman, it was the 20 year old black bitch. WHAT?? WHAT?!! Bitch not even old enough to drink, but she's going to be the mayor of city where crazy evil bad guys are trying to destroy it all the time.

Ant: Ha ha Holey shit. Yeah. What's she going to when the Joker has a machine gun? Wave her finger at him? 'Nu-uh. You better not be doin dat in my city honkey!'

Patrice: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!

What could have been...