• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patrice on JRE?

Forum Clout
Patrice fawkin' lives!

0GF6Ag.gif

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Most of our users here are from Boffuston. Joe Rogan is from Boffuston. Patrice Oneal is from Boffuston. Bill Burr, Louis CK, Robert Kelly, Conan OBrien, Jay Leno, are all from the great state of Boffuston. These, ah men of great great statue. Much like a cookie... New yawk crumbled, and the results were delicious faw all Boffuston Radio fans. Where people who can't find shelter end up homelessness. Today we dedicate this PLACK ... which will serve as a remember.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
Forum Clout
Most of our users here are from Boffuston. Joe Rogan is from Boffuston. Patrice Oneal is from Boffuston. Bill Burr, Louis CK, Robert Kelly, Conan OBrien, Jay Leno, are all from the great state of Boffuston. These, ah men of great great statue. Much like a cookie... New yawk crumbled, and the results were delicious faw all Boffuston Radio fans. Where people who can't find shelter end up homelessness. Today we dedicate this PLACK ... which will serve as a remember.

i was literally just talking to a friend about how most the comics from the ona scene were from boston and how that scene gets no praise cause they all move to New York

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
da ciddy uv Bwaaawstun