• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Patreeky & I

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
alliancechadss.png

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I hope you go visit your brother in St Petersburgh because you're unemployed after your military service and he's got a job as a cop, but when you arrive it turns out he's not a cop at all, but rather a lowly hit man for the local crime gangs. I hope he starts shopping out hits to you because his reputation is in decline and he fears he has found himself with a target on his back. I hope the assassins sent for him shoot you instead of him while you're on assignment, and you fall in love with a tram conductor while getting away. After she nurses you back to health, I hope your brother sells you out to the local mob in exchange for his own life, but you rescue him regardless, because despite being a piece of shit he is still your brother. I hope the woman you fell in love with leaves you for her husband, and you find yourself with no reason to stay in St Petersburg, so you just hitch a ride on a freight truck, asking the driver if you can listen to your favorite band on a cassette tape.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
I hope you go visit your brother in St Petersburgh because you're unemployed after your military service and he's got a job as a cop, but when you arrive it turns out he's not a cop at all, but rather a lowly hit man for the local crime gangs. I hope he starts shopping out hits to you because his reputation is in decline and he fears he has found himself with a target on his back. I hope the assassins sent for him shoot you instead of him while you're on assignment, and you fall in love with a tram conductor while getting away. After she nurses you back to health, I hope your brother sells you out to the local mob in exchange for his own life, but you rescue him regardless, because despite being a piece of shit he is still your brother. I hope the woman you fell in love with leaves you for her husband, and you find yourself with no reason to stay in St Petersburg, so you just hitch a ride on a freight truck, asking the driver if you can listen to your favorite band on a cassette tape.
What show or movie is this from?