• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat with gay slur

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
No Pat doesn't read the forum
jIedB4t.png

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Is he really that retarded or does he think people were there to kill Mike Pence?
i think one guy was faintly recorded on audio shouting something retarded, msm ran with it for however many days, and now everyone who voted for Trump wants Pence fucking hanged like the traitor he is!

...that hanging traitors part sounds familiar. It gives me a deja-vu of a person also wanting rape to happen beforehand...

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I never heard the term “Shit dick” until Jim Norton said it on Opie and Nana. Hmmmmm
There was an episode where some guy was on talking about white power punk and metal bands with Anthony, one was “The People Haters” unfortunately living in Louisiana around sometimes unscrupulous people in the late 90’s and early 00’s you heard some of that shit. One of the songs a neighborhood white trash idiot used to blast from his rust bucket 85 Camaro was “Shitdick” by the People Haters. They also had songs such as “Jewboy” and “White Nigger” that he regularly blasted at 80 down the road out of the high school.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
There was an episode where some guy was on talking about white power punk and metal bands with Anthony, one was “The People Haters” unfortunately living in Louisiana around sometimes unscrupulous people in the late 90’s and early 00’s you heard some of that shit. One of the songs a neighborhood white trash idiot used to blast from his rust bucket 85 Camaro was “Shitdick” by the People Haters. They also had songs such as “Jewboy” and “White Nigger” that he regularly blasted at 80 down the road out of the high school.
White Nigger is catchy. I think that was in Romper Stomper. Good movie but depressing as fuck

Random username

Comedy dickhead
Forum Clout
Better that then nigger rap. Also, pat is a fat faggot.