• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat will go down as the most famous lolcow in world history

G

I envision the world years from now. Villagers in rural India huddled around an old beat-up Chromebook, laughing and pointing at the screen. World leaders hanging out in the Bilderburg steam room cracking jokes about that Tomlinson clown. Democrats and Republicans coming together to sacrifice the pig for world peace. Pat will unite the globe.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
Rick is the more immoral of the two, but DarkSydePhil's list of exploits are endless. He has never ceased in shocking me.
The problem is DSP has some likeable traits because his old videos used to make me laugh, especially when he would rage. His rage compilations are some of the best videos on Youtube. I couldn't imagine watching anything from Rick.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
What has DSP done that Pat hasn't? Besides masturbate on stream.
Four years ago I got a mate of mine into DSP, and since then he's been obsessed with him like how we can't stop Patposting. Anyway, he told me that Phil still gets money from his fans, but he's "broke" again because he's spent thousands on these WWE online slot games or some shit, like he's buying virtual characters and belts. The guy's spent well over a million on assets and he's broke, or so he says.

The problem is DSP has some likeable traits because his old videos used to make me laugh, especially when he would rage. His rage compilations are some of the best videos on Youtube. I couldn't imagine watching anything from Rick.
Phil is way funnier than Rick. One time there was some commotion outside his house, and he said "it sounds like fuckin' Africa out there".

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
It's not out of the question that he'll be as famous as Chris Chan one day. It already feels like he's on that path. He is now known in several communities and he's gotten so much more attention in the past week alone because of Null's video and the bounding into comics article.

It's already at a point now where I don't know if the people fucking with him on Twitter are even from here. He's made so many enemies over the years and it makes me so happy that all his awful beahavior is blowing up in his fat face.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
Rick is the more immoral of the two, but DarkSydePhil's list of exploits are endless. He has never ceased in shocking me.
Quick rundown? I know he's broke and spent thousands of dollars on mobile games and that's about it. Maybe I'll look for a wiki or something later.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Quick rundown? I know he's broke and spent thousands of dollars on mobile games and that's about it. Maybe I'll look for a wiki or something later.
There's no quick rundown, unfortunately. The guy is a fucking loon.

He's like the woman with a Virginia ham under her arm, crying the blues because she's got no bread.