• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat, we're here to help

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
The first step towards recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

Screenshot_20220323-104620_Chrome.jpg

G

Do not let them lump me into this conversation, Pat. I am not here to help you. The time for that has long since passed.

I am going to continue to relentlessly cyberbully you until you delete yourself, either from social media or from this plane of existence. You know what you have to do to end the suffering, fat boy.

Kill yourself. Either online or in person. It doesn't matter to me either way, but you will suffer for your transgressions.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He would have a full blown denial outburst like the heroin addicts if you put him in one of those intervention scenarios where his family members sit down with him and offer help for his social media addiction.
When I was in rehab, there was a dude there who had gotten something absolutely insane like 11 DUIs in the last 30 years. He lost his license and did years of prison time for it.

This man insisted for the entire time there that he was not an alcoholic, he was only there because a judge made him go, and that all his DUIs were simply unfortunate circumstances where he had no choice and corrupt police who were trying to fill quotas.

I think that dude was maybe less delusional than Pat.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He would have a full blown denial outburst like the heroin addicts if you put him in one of those intervention scenarios where his family members sit down with him and offer help for his social media addiction.
I’ve always said he could be great in a documentary about dangers of a severe social media addiction. Just tell him he’s being featured as an important tweeter / influencer and he will proudly babble about tweeting 100 times a day, ratios, impressions, how he has to tweet, it’s his job / calling, his voice being important, trolls, he’s changing the world etc etc. which of course edited properly (over footage of him laying on a couch all day and not working) will show he has a serious problem that has made him serious unhealthy mentally and physically.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
When I was in rehab, there was a dude there who had gotten something absolutely insane like 11 DUIs in the last 30 years. He lost his license and did years of prison time for it.

This man insisted for the entire time there that he was not an alcoholic, he was only there because a judge made him go, and that all his DUIs were simply unfortunate circumstances where he had no choice and corrupt police who were trying to fill quotas.

I think that dude was maybe less delusional than Pat.
Those guys are always delusional, you see them every now and then on the news getting their 6th DUI while waiting for the court dates for their 4th and 5th. I once saw a lawyer (I think he was a public defender or just shitty like Resto) who tried to argue with a judge to drop a DUI charge for his client because he had gone to a party and was told he would have a space to sleep only to get drunk and all the spaces to sleep were taken so he HAD to drive home which should excuse him driving drunk because it’s not his fault all the places to sleep were taken. Judge said that’s ridiculous for obvious reasons

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Twitter comes to you like an affliction,

And your blue checkmark leaves you like an addiction!

That is one hashtag I'll never go viral!

0f3867156242ff9f01f89ce06dc1b8d7.gif