• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat was a pretty little psycho child, child

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout

DD4NE.png

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
I find it hard to believe that Mama Raven let her special boy take doctor prescribed medication. And lol at "coping strategies." You're an alcoholic stress eater, Patrick. Even if you took it your whole life, a single dose of amphetamines a day can't touch the amount of damage your two vices will do to your health long term.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
I bet his own coping strategies involved an e-meter and an audit down in Clearwater. Too bad Scientology costs money and Fatass’s welfare checks didn’t cover it all.
I used to do work at a studio practically in the shadow of that monstrosity of a palace they built over there. Motherfuckers own that dumb fucking city. Cops and politicians are all on the payroll. A few faggots from around here tried to fuck with them and wound up dead. Pisswater PD didn't do shit about it.

Fuck Clearwater, btw.