• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat triple dips on the same awful joke

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Reminder: earlier this year I briefed my attorney - a respected legend in his field and a super serious foil to my ribald humor - on the LOLsuit. I wanted his opinion on it. I sent him the complaint and Fat Pat’s twitter as well as my marathon investigation and waited about half an hour.

He called me back in and said, with a straight face, “you committed no crimes or civilly-actionable items and this case will be laughed out of court. However, you’re a successful and grown man with a lot to lose. Why waste time on a literal pants-shitting retard like this guy?

Ribs = pulverized

You hear that, Pat? You’re a source of mockery and derision by any objective observer. Enjoy another lonely, impoverished Christmas you fat lardass!

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
"Yeah, there's this retarded fella that comes in with his laptop every once in a while and takes pictures of the dinosaurs. He seemed harmless at first but then this ugly gal named Anica warned us that he stalked women. Really strange guy, fat too."

2016-01-25__Michael_Fallon_Mike.McGraw2481.jpg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Why does he go to this fucking children's museum so often if he's not a kid fucking creep? I loved the Royal Ontario Museum when I was a kid. But you go once, see and learn about all the cool shit. Once you've seen it and learned it, there's no reason to go back until they add a cool new exhibit.
Indiana Scones