• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat thinks the Avengers know who he is

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220314-140038.jpg

Hey stupid. I've been tweeted at by James Gunn, Mark Hamill, and Rosario Dawson. Except I don't go around acting like that makes me famous or important, capeshit people interacting with me. It's fucking Twitter, you knob, none of those people know who you are or remember you.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I knew one of the Marvel actors (movies, not television) growing up, friend-of-a-friend. When you have a social life in high school, you meet people and some of them accidentally become celebrities.

But hey, Mark Ruffalo tweeted at you once because he agreed with one of your stupid political hot takes. Whoopee.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
I've sat at the same dinner table as Derek Jeter and Chili Davis. One of their entourage invited me to a party they were throwing the next night. Considering I met them in person, that makes me more famous, more popular, and more knowledgeable about MLB than Pat, right? Stupid fuck.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Forum Clout
Hey pat, I've conversed with Neil Gaiman on multiple occasions.

Hey pat, Roger stone personally sent me a video that I then shared here where he calls you, I dunno, fat!?!

Hey pat, things that happen online don't matter. It's not real life and these guys wIuld never recognize you on the street. Wanna know what you will be known for?

You're that fat faggot with bitch tits that needs to #PayQuasi

Niki's Bull

Strawberry Letter 23
Forum Clout
He also got unceremoniously blocked by Wilson Fisk aka The Kingpin.

Suck it, faggot.

View attachment 29196
It's funny because Pat would be the Private Pyle of his company if he ever joined the military.

PS - My dad was the only college graduate in his unit for basic training to go to Vietnam. He said the drill instructor singled him out every day:

"Hey college boy, since you are so smart, why don't you show us how to do 50 push ups?" Because dad wasn't a faggot he laughed took it in stride.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I wonder how the Avengers would feel if they knew that Pat hid himself in his house not once but twice rather than face his alleged enemies?

Also I don't know what's gayer - Pat writing an entire blog post (no doubt read voraciously by his audience of dozens) about getting blocked by Vincent D'Onofrio, or his allegation that Trump "killed 212,000" people. How many people died of COVID under President Uncle Bad Touch, Pat? How many died in his Afghanistan clusterfuck?

Also fuck you Pat, on my old (now suspended) Twitter account, I got a DM from Dani Golightly.