• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Pat thinks he is in the Situation Room

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He thinks he talking to top officials on how to handle this

1645486950254.png

Last edited:

TheDarkFezRises

Asians with southern accents
Forum Clout
Quasi should impose an immediate No Meatloaf Zone over the stlaker recognized territory of Hooligans and perform a citizen's arrest on anyone coming from North Oakland avenue that refuses orders to comply. It's not as good as bailiffs repossessing Susan, the triumph, and unused gym equipment from the half hovel, but it will hamstring the coming wasting of funds.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
He thinks he talking to top officials on how to handle this

View attachment 25902
Hamstring the coming attack... Jesus christ this thick cunt thinks he can direct international tensions now...
How fucking STUPID is this fat mongo?
Just when you think you've reached bedrock...

Fatrick couldn't negotiate a parent teacher meeting so he gave up his rights to his offspring...
The fat queer plays a few RTS games, wins on Medium and thinks he is fucking Patton....a few taps on free articles from no name wannabe news websites and he is basically now Jack Reacher AND Henry Kissinger...

Again I'll ask... What the fucking fuck is wrong with Dumbo and why won't she kick this cunt to the kerb, go on Tinder, swipe and get tastes of real men...
I mean that fat, squinty, self satisfied, smug, leering chubby sweaty face over her... Red... Huffing hot stale beer pig breath into her face... His fat gunt denying her the TINY depth she is getting and his constant changing of position because he is tired, out of breath and losing his hard on to his obesity...i mean way to 'flood her basement'... AFAIK SHE had the coin, SHE has the hovel, SHE has the upper hand...
What's she getting out of this???

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Hamstring the coming attack... Jesus christ this thick cunt thinks he can direct international tensions now...
How fucking STUPID is this fat mongo?
Just when you think you've reached bedrock...

Fatrick couldn't negotiate a parent teacher meeting so he gave up his rights to his offspring...
The fat queer plays a few RTS games, wins on Medium and thinks he is fucking Patton....a few taps on free articles from no name wannabe news websites and he is basically now Jack Reacher AND Henry Kissinger...

Again I'll ask... What the fucking fuck is wrong with Dumbo and why won't she kick this cunt to the kerb, go on Tinder, swipe and get tastes of real men...
I mean that fat, squinty, self satisfied, smug, leering chubby sweaty face over her... Red... Huffing hot stale beer pig breath into her face... His fat gunt denying her the TINY depth she is getting and his constant changing of position because he is tired, out of breath and losing his hard on to his obesity...i mean way to 'flood her basement'... AFAIK SHE had the coin, SHE has the hovel, SHE has the upper hand...
What's she getting out of this???
This guy spent 9 months last year getting catfished by the internet for fun. Now he thinks he can handle foreign conflicts.